• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

why do people hate bajan so much?

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Okay we should probably get this thread locked before this thread gets set afire and the flame wars begin.
Nothing has got out of hand, and if someone does start to cause a flame that player should be punished, not the innocent user who made the thread.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
I mean he didnt do anything wrong, i know he hacked
You just answered your own question. He hacked. That's wrong. I don't hate Bajan, but what's wrong is wrong.

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
hey guys I was wondering why do people hate BajanCanadian so much? I mean he didnt do anything wrong, i know he hacked but its not like you can hate people for doing that. now people are saying "ew bacca" like seriously grow up. I like his videos but I stayed on these servers cause I like these more but its almost impossible for me to do because people are always like "fist the bacca" or "kill the hacking bacca first" my account was TheRealBacca but had to change it to something else becuase people pick on me(I dont want to say my new account because people will call me stupid bacca again). I just don't think Bajan didn't do anything wrong, hes just a regular player who used a mod becuase he didn't agree with the rules. he was just stating his opinion and a lot of people hate him for that. its not like he sabotaged the servers with baccas on purpose. baccas don't really do anything either, people just say "ew bacca" cause they associate with Bajan.

My rant is over (thread inspired by ExKing )
I dislike him because of how immaturely he reacted when he was banned for hacking. I feel like he thought he could do anything he wanted to do because he was "youtube famous". He did the wrong thing, and flipped out when he was punished. Just because he doesn't like to rules doesn't mean he should go ahead and do what he thought is right.

To answer your question I think people misdirect their anger at him, or they simply do what everyone else does without thinking. Either way I have no problem with his fans, but I have to admit the majority of baccas I see hack, because they agreed with bajan and wanted to deny the system like he did. That is assuming they are under their fanbase.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I don't really like his YouTube that much. I don't really mind him that much though. I don't like what he did to get banned and what he did leading up to and after the ban. I used to dislike baccas because I got hated and targeted for just saying "I don't care for bajan" when people were talking about him. But I do enjoy some good Benja jokes.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Could not give a damn what Bajan did in the past. Him and Jeremy are funny, and I don't give to turds what people think, I will watch their videos. I see they hacked, but does everyone here hate say LeafyGreenTea for instance because he hacked? No, people find in funny, and have even made a celebration for the day of his ban (which was in good spirit I think). Anyways, hate him if you want, but I ain't gonna stop watching his vids

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes, they are funny. But it was not funny when he cyber-bullied a kid because of a gam,e and insulting MCSG. They are only funny when they aren't being little children.
What happened I mean? You can pm me if u don't wanna talk about it in the thread :p

PowerhousePlayer

Survivor
Reaction score
He mentioned in a video how people stalk him from server-to-server and kill him. He then mentions elegantpanda and starts to rip him apart. He then mentioned something about 'justice' and some of his fans started to harass him. To the point where he was crying for help onvthe forums.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
He mentioned in a video how people stalk him from server-to-server and kill him. He then mentions elegantpanda and starts to rip him apart. He then mentioned something about 'justice' and some of his fans started to harass him. To the point where he was crying for help onvthe forums.
Oh that sucks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci