• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards Reset~Update~Tournament

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
:O can i get trial ref now? :(
I'm not sure if calling us out on here was the best thing to do. I do remember the discussion of giving you ref at the time. Now that you decided to put it on blast on the forums, it doesn't seem as wise of a decision anymore IMO.

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm not sure if calling us out on here was the best thing to do. I do remember the discussion of giving you ref at the time. Now that you decided to put it on blast on the forums, it doesn't seem as wise of a decision anymore IMO.
I apologize for what I did. The only reason I did this was because I thought I was being ignored. I sent in my application about 4 months ago and I did not get any response so I wrongly assumed that it was being overlooked. I sincerely apologize for my behavior during this unfortunate misunderstanding. I hope that you guys could accept my apology and reconsider my application. <3

UnbrokenVision

Tribute
Reaction score
Guys everyone stop the Flame!
The walking dead is on in a bit and I don't want you guys to miss it!
Now if you have a disease and can't tell, I'm saying get off your ass and do something productive.

OmegaUS

Career
Reaction score
its a game made out of blocks that are meant for 10 year olds in singleplayer

Kreix

Experienced
Reaction score
proof of Kin_ Macroing!
And clearly, at 17 seconds he uses them
He's toggling kill aura, and if that was anywhere close to what he did in the 'proof' then I wouldn't be saying anything. Anyways I thought this discussion was over, sorry if I rekindle it I'll only respond if someone says something stupid again.
(Btw he was obviously hacking, if you look closely in that video you can see his screen bobbing up and down as he hits, as well as every hit being a crit. He's using autocrits. Going off that it's safe to say he was toggling kill aura for the majority of his combos.)

TiggyBG

Iron
Reaction score
I apologize for what I did. The only reason I did this was because I thought I was being ignored. I sent in my application about 4 months ago and I did not get any response so I wrongly assumed that it was being overlooked. I sincerely apologize for my behavior during this unfortunate misunderstanding. I hope that you guys could accept my apology and reconsider my application. <3
myruhh7 this may be a biased opinion as he is the owner of my clan, but Josh would make a great, unbiased, and objective referee for your leaderboards

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci