• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards Reset~Update~Tournament

LeafyBinctTea

Survivor
Reaction score
After reading 20 pages of flame, it seems both parties could have handled the situation better. Whatever, what's done is done.

Linked

Survivor
Reaction score
Tbh didn't look like macros at all, I get these kind of hits all the time and constantly get called for macros and hacks, but on the other side there wasn't any need to come flame this thread. Completely unnecessary and stupid, keep it to a pm or something. I agree that it wasn't macros but I disagree with coming and flaming this thread exposing yourselves as complete idiots

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
Wait so if it was a normal clan battle Legacy would've had to show proof to MCG staff, but, since they basically own the Leaderboards they can disqualify Invincible regardless to what staff says. Seems a bit bias but I don't know the whole situation. That's my opinion from what I've read.

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
Wait so if it was a normal clan battle Legacy would've had to show proof to MCG staff, but, since they basically own the Leaderboards they can disqualify Invincible regardless to what staff says. Seems a bit bias but I don't know the whole situation. That's my opinion from what I've read.
It stopped being about Macros the second Invincible brought it to the thread. They acted way too immature and they deserved to be DQd if not for cheating than for being disrespectful.

62cook

Survivor
Reaction score
They should have refs from more than a few clans they should be spread out. Because those three clans are all good friends with each other and will favor those three clans. IMO

Evermore

Career
Reaction score
It stopped being about Macros the second Invincible brought it to the thread. They acted way too immature and they deserved to be DQd if not for cheating than for being disrespectful.
However, the macro accusation was the instigator of the whole situation.

The video was obviously not sufficient evidence for macros, yet the leaderboards staff still rendered a guilty judgment. From Invincible's point of view, this was an act of blatant bias. Then, the actions that followed further led Invincible to expose the issue on the thread: getting kicked/banned from Legacy TS, Legacy refusing to talk diplomatically on MCGamer TS, etc.

And this is coming from myself, a person with premeditated hate towards Invincible (from the Invincible v. Rivals battles and the discrepancies involved in the Invincible v. Crimson battle); From my perspective, Legacy was clearly in the wrong in this situation and it would simply be unjust to kick Invincible from the leaderboards.

Last edited:

Multi

Gold
Reaction score
Ag | Alex Wait so did we (invincible) move on or did Legacy move on? All I heard was that we 2-0'd legacy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci