• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards Reset~Update~Tournament

Kreix

Experienced
Reaction score
Ayy I saw that evidence for dq'ing invincible and no offence; but it really seems like biast was involved.
The only thing that really happened there was kin getting a double hit... And then rev yelling about macros.
Not really something valid enough to justify dqing. Especially in your own hosted tourney...
Respect has been lost.

KaosInspired

Experienced
Reaction score

My clanmates are here now bois also can we light a candle for #1 most toxic clan NA gone [*]

Cyron

Survivor
Reaction score
Let me clear this up, even though I'm not only just a randy. After Legacy dq'ed for "Macros", you guys now start complaining about how they dq'ed you guys. It's kinda funny how you guys are complaining after all they dq'ed Kinify for macroing. After all, of the complaints it will never solve your world's problems. It's just going to make it worst, if you hadn't come on the thread and start flame 10+ pages then something else would've been different in a polite manner. The way you act is bunch of 8 year olds who are complaining over a internet game where you aren't going to achieve anything, and minecraft is a game where you need to learn how to have fun. I know you are going to say that "Legacy was trying to cheat", atleast don't do that on a thread. pfff... could've done in it a Private Message... Like are you serious kidding me? This leaderboard was not made for to complain on the THREAD take it to a Private message next time. Oh and also nice bad rep you've made. Another thing I would like to mention is that MCSG Staff as US clan leaderboard staff is not really the best option. Since, there are so many people in the clan community that are Mature and know the clan community and the rules. What I am basically saying is that MCSG Clan community staff know a lot more stuff then MCSG staff. I know for a fact that like 75% of MCSG staff don't know how clans work and how they react each other.

Learn to behave, because when you start getting older. I guaranteed that you will still behave like this in the real life world, so knock if off and control your own self.

(Thanks for the popcorn I ate, it was good!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci