• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TOXICWASTEII OR Huahwi?

Who would you rather have back?

• Total voters

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm still unsure about them coming back. I know I've been under a rock for a while now, but did they leave? What happened? :c

AephexHasSweges

Experienced
Reaction score
Ok so here's the thing. I'm not much a fan of either. Toxic has always been quite coqcky and led my least favorite clan. Huahwi is always self centered and has hurt several of my friends like PROxNIGGLES_25 and lemonz87. I don't really like them. So now the positives is that both of them were decent at PvP and inspired an audience through youtube. Toxic definitely had better commentary while huahwi was better at PvP. Huahwi and toxic both spread their skins all over the place. There are tons of hackers and teamers with their skins, people who use nub tactics like fire spamming who likely found it from huahwi judging by their skins. In addition, nubs have learned our routes that should only be for people who are good from these youtubers. In my opinion, these two people have done more harm than good, and I'm glad both are gone. But I'd say that in the end if one had to come back... I do like toxic better.

Reaction score
Ok so here's the thing. I'm not much a fan of either. Toxic has always been quite coqcky and led my least favorite clan. Huahwi is always self centered and has hurt several of my friends like PROxNIGGLES_25 and lemonz87. I don't really like them. So now the positives is that both of them were decent at PvP and inspired an audience through youtube. Toxic definitely had better commentary while huahwi was better at PvP. Huahwi and toxic both spread their skins all over the place. There are tons of hackers and teamers with their skins, people who use nub tactics like fire spamming who likely found it from huahwi judging by their skins. In addition, nubs have learned our routes that should only be for people who are good from these youtubers. In my opinion, these two people have done more harm than good, and I'm glad both are gone. But I'd say that in the end if one had to come back... I do like toxic better.
You are freaking saying that nubs have learnt routes Lol if you suck at the game you can't improve you moron

AephexHasSweges

Experienced
Reaction score
You are freaking saying that nubs have learnt routes Lol if you suck at the game you can't improve you moron
sorry bud but... are you stupid? lmao I sucked at the game once and improved now I don't suck. Everyone sucked at one point. How do you explain the people who no longer suck? And, yes, some youtubers (main 3 being toxic, huahwi, and justahotdog), have hurt the game by revealing every single route to us they can. If I were to be a youtuber, I'd go secondary routes instead of primary ones so nobody can just take the routes and make them popular when I don't record.

Reaction score
sorry bud but... are you stupid? lmao I sucked at the game once and improved now I don't suck. Everyone sucked at one point. How do you explain the people who no longer suck? And, yes, some youtubers (main 3 being toxic, huahwi, and justahotdog), have hurt the game by revealing every single route to us they can. If I were to be a youtuber, I'd go secondary routes instead of primary ones so nobody can just take the routes and make them popular when I don't record.
I know I get annoyed when people show me routes but the way you have said it that nubs know the route know that offence.

AephexHasSweges

Experienced
Reaction score
I know I get annoyed when people show me routes but the way you have said it that nubs know the route know that offence.
All I'm saying is when someone with 10/1500 takes my route then runs with my stuff and won't even fight with it, then I die to someone who knows how to play just because I'm stuck with 4 armor bars, I get pissed. People who don't know how to use their gear don't deserve it in the first place. Just because they can watch a youtuber doesn't give them the right to pretend like they're good. This may sound blunt or even mean but honestly people who are good deserve priority over getting gear no exception.

E

Ephiza

Toxic was a better pvp'er. The only reason Huahwi won on hive was because of cobwebs, and hive ncp is awful.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci