• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TOXICWASTEII OR Huahwi?

Who would you rather have back?

• Total voters

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
BajanCanadian.
I'd actually want him back tbh. Maybe his videos will start to be decent again. Also i'd actually be able to win a game when he brings all those nexus players back.

I'd pick toxic i watched him for so long even though i found his commentary terrible. Toxic fans aren't as annoying as huahwi fans though. ^-^

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
I first heard of Huahwi when I was a noob and I thought he was better at making videos than TOXIC.

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Huahwi. Even though I hate him because he gave out elite tactics to the public, he is more useful for PvP tips in my opinion...

S

Sepyz

Huahwi. Even though I hate him because he gave out elite tactics to the public, he is more useful for PvP tips in my opinion...
They weren't elite tactics at all. That was common knowledge that basically every decent PvPer knows.
His tips and tricks video was designed for newbies to help them out a bit.
Honestly not really a game-changer.

Now, back on topic: I don't really care for either. I never watched either of their videos.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci