• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TOXICWASTEII OR Huahwi?

Who would you rather have back?

• Total voters

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
But I shouldn't have to do that. Besides, what if I spawn on the opposite side of the route? I can still get it if people don't know about it :/
But anyway, that's pretty much how MCSG is nowadays. Why not just adapt to it? :p

Reaction score
But I shouldn't have to do that. Besides, what if I spawn on the opposite side of the route? I can still get it if people don't know about it :/
How the fudge did you learn routes its not your map stop saying i shouldn't do that it just childish

AephexHasSweges

Experienced
Reaction score
That's why you have more than 1 route...
Some maps only have one good route. It was like that on avaricia twice. All I'm saying is, it'd help if nubs who didn't know how to play just didn't get the routes. They're only in the way, like an obstacle. A nuisance at best when taking a good route.

Reaction score
How the fudge did you learn routes its not your map stop saying i shouldn't do that it just childish
Sorry for the bad grammar. (English isn't my first language :( ) I was meaning to say you probably didn't find it your self and I said its not your route

Yozy_XD

Diamond
Reaction score
TOXICWASTEII, in my opinion who he was a really cool lad and amazing at PvP.

Reaction score
I personally disagree; I think huahwi's average is a bit better between best and worst. Again though, more often than that, he sucks and is worse than toxic due to his consistency. Tbh neither of them are very good though...
Just looking through the thread and saw this post;

In my opinion both of them are very good eventhough they are overrated they both still have easily above average ratios which is the best indicator of skill

AephexHasSweges

Experienced
Reaction score
Just looking through the thread and saw this post;

In my opinion both of them are very good eventhough they are overrated they both still have easily above average ratios which is the best indicator of skill
actually its usually an indication of boosting and teaming. If you wanna know a real good player who earned a ratio, talk to Mr_Smaha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci