• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top US MCSG Clans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
Just saw this thread and I have something to say that is my opinion.

First of all Im_Cozzy sure you guys pulled off a 2v4 once against us big deal.first of all I was in that fight and im by far the worst player in trivium because I only place mcsg when I scrim,therefore im slowly lossing my skill in scrims but that dosent matter.what matters (to me) is that you bragged about pulling off a 2v4 when you couldve just been humble about it.trivium didnt even have their tryhard roster plus we were doing 5v5's.Please clan battle b4 you start bragging about 1 scrim.

Fatal

Diamond
Reaction score

First of all Im_Cozzy sure you guys pulled off a 2v4 once against us big deal we first of all i was in that fight and im by far the wkrst player in trivium because I only place mcsg when I scrim,therefore im slowly lossing my skill in scrims but that dosent matter.what matters (to me) is that you bragged about pulling off a 2v4 when you couldnt just been humble about it.trivium didnt even have their tryhard roster plus we were doing 5v5's.Please clan battle b4 you start bragging about 1 scrim.
Don't like the words "Tryhard Roster". Just say Roster, and I agree. But it was fair and let him do what he wants. He just joined the clan and wanted to impress us and he did good. Sorry about that but Im sure you would've done the same thing if you joined say Salvation and 2v4'd Forgotten. Think of it that way

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
Don't like the words "Tryhard Roster". Just say Roster
1)I can say what I want as long as it dosent cause flame 2)most clans have a specific clan battle roster known as a tryhard roster by some people so I think its conpletly fine if i call it that.

Fatal

Diamond
Reaction score
1)I can say what I want as long as it dosent cause flame 2)most clans have a specific clan battle roster known as a tryhard roster by some people so I think its conpletly fine if i call it that.
Not when a certain player isn't in it. It doesn't feel good. I've been there. Whatever, I'm going to stop. I have my own opinion and if you don't like it that's fine

Extempia

Career
Reaction score
Because scrimmages is where you play trials and pendings and let the people that normally don't play, play. And this is on topic. It has to do with top clans. Scrims are a way to practice and the score is meaningless. If everyone were to judge clans off one scrim then we'd have new clans over Forgotten all the time. I have no problem if you do base it off a lot of scrims. But at least think it through before you place Rebels and Trivium at number 7 and call your list "almost 100% accurate"
You're such a hypocrite, when trivium 1st came out you were saying how trivium is considered top 3 because of their scrim record against another clan lmaooo your lost,

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
98s Im_Cozzy continue through a pm. As for my opinion, I think scrims are important but should not be taken into account. In regards to my clan, trials have priority over members when it comes to scrims, so that's that. Keep the flame down, watch yourself Extempia don't start the fire.

98s

Survivor
Reaction score
You're such a hypocrite, when trivium 1st came out you were saying how trivium is considered top 3 because of their scrim record against another clan lmaooo your lost,
Swag read the entire post. You're missing something. I wrote "I have no problem if you base it off multiple scrims" Sorry girf.

Last edited:

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score

First of all Im_Cozzy sure you guys pulled off a 2v4 once against us big deal.first of all I was in that fight and im by far the worst player in trivium because I only place mcsg when I scrim,therefore im slowly lossing my skill in scrims but that dosent matter.what matters (to me) is that you bragged about pulling off a 2v4 when you couldve just been humble about it.trivium didnt even have their tryhard roster plus we were doing 5v5's.Please clan battle b4 you start bragging about 1 scrim.
I didn't brag, I said it was cool. Now I said stop with the flame so stop Kupi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci