• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top US MCSG Clans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
1. Forgotten
Now that we have battled them, I finally got too see why their were so good.
2. Rebels
I still feel they deserve this spot until someone proves otherwise
3.Trivium
Under brans leading and many skilled players, they could potentially move up
4. Vanguard
Once again, first hand experience proved to me that they deserve this spot
5. Rivals/Salvation
Two clans who need to prove themselves a bit more before moving up higher on my list
6. Insidious
This may seem bias, but with the recent changes to our clan, I feel like we have become a lot better
7. Purge
Due to their leader going on a 1 month break, they will be lacking his insane PvP skill.
8. Excel
After battling both Excel and Impalers. I feel like Excel had the upper hand when it came to how strategic they were
9. Impalers
Even though they have started off rough, I still believe they deserve a spot on this list.

Last edited:

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
1. Trivium
2. Forgotten
3. Rebels
4. Rivals
5. Salvation/ Impalers/ Vangaurd
6. ^
7. ^^
8. Excel
9. Purge
10. Insidious

(Too lazy to explain why)

asdffish

Diamond
Reaction score
1. Forgotten Soul
2. Salvation Trudairy Marchello_
3. ^
4. Vanguard Salamancer101 ProHulk
5. TheRivals cf918
6. TheUnknown FatalModzz
7. Rebels/Trivium Branbob83 Maxypie
8. Excel bbLLERMC
9. Purge SlainBotMc
10. Organizationv2 SunGodMonkey

I would say that this is an almost 100% accurate list, TheUnknown isn't that known yet xD yet they did extremely great in scrimmages against two great clans.
Quick question, when you say Organizationv2 I'm assuming that you mean the Organization that there is now right? Because if you meant the real v2 I'm pretty sure it would be much higher up xD

98s

Survivor
Reaction score

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
Who is the Unknown?
lawl, it's really kind've funny, they're not known and their name is TheUnknown, but they're a new clan that has high potential and I believe has proven themselves to be in one of the top 10

Fatal

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry if im wrong but didnt one of your members use hacks regen/aimbot and get banned during a scrim earler today?
No. He got unbanned right after and that's all I can tell you right now. And the reason he got banned was for believing that he used ff and regen. He wasn't using any regen and he got 0 ping and if you don't believe me, go on TheUnknown thread and look at Im_Cozzy's pic. Sorry for getting very cocky but.. just needed to say that. My b

Last edited:

98s

Survivor
Reaction score
lawl, it's really kind've funny, they're not known and their name is TheUnknown, but they're a new clan that has high potential and I believe has proven themselves to be in one of the top 10
I'm going to tell you right now, you don't rate clans on potential. When each individual clan is created, they have potential. Doing well in a scrim proves nothing. It's what you do with that potential that makes you great. My suggestion is to not rate yourself at all until you prove yourselves. When other people (besides your clan) puts you in the top 10, then you know you are doing something right. Until then, don't jump to conclusions too quickly. Overconfidence usually leads to destruction.

jfsilva

Experienced
Reaction score
1. Forgotten
Now that we have battled them, I finally got too see why their were so good.
2. Rebels
I still feel they deserve this spot until someone proves otherwise
3.Trivium
Under brans leading and many skilled players, they could potentially move up
4. Vanguard
Once again, first hand experience proved to me that they deserve this spot
5. Rivals/Salvation
Two clans who need to prove themselves a bit more before moving up higher on my list
6. Insidious
This may seem bias, but with the recent changes to our clan, I feel like we have become a lot better
7. Purge
Due to their leader going on a 1 month break, they will be lacking his insane PvP skill.
8. Excel
After battling both Excel and Impalers. I feel like Excel had the upper hand when it came to how strategic they were
9. Impalers
Even though they have started off rough, I still believe they deserve a spot on this list.
Lol salvation needs to
Prove more ? 7-0 clan battle records including excel purge and rivals ina bout a week

Maybe about rivals lol jk

Reactions: Hks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci