• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top US MCSG Clans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfsilva

Experienced
Reaction score
1.forgotten
Rebels,trivium,salvation,vanguard and rivals need to battle each other cus they are basically even since a no no cheat server doesnt prove snything, i say batlle on mcsg to be it official

98s

Survivor
Reaction score
1.forgotten
Rebels,trivium,salvation,vanguard and rivals need to battle each other cus they are basically even since a no no cheat server doesnt prove snything, i say batlle on mcsg to be it official
Forgotten will be our first clan battle.

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm going to tell you right now, you don't rate clans on potential. When each individual clan is created, they have potential. Doing well in a scrim proves nothing. It's what you do with that potential that makes you great. My suggestion is to not rate yourself at all until you prove yourselves. When other people (besides your clan) puts you in the top 10, then you know you are doing something right. Until then, don't jump to conclusions too quickly. Overconfidence usually leads to destruction.
Why not rate ourselves by scrimmages? It makes sense, and I said we're not necessarily better but we are extremely good for a new clan. Now can we get the thread back on topic please? I don't see why everything I post has to become an argument with you Native.

98s

Survivor
Reaction score
Why not rate ourselves by scrimmages? It makes sense, and I said we're not necessarily better but we are extremely good for a new clan. Now can we get the thread back on topic please? I don't see why everything I post has to become an argument with you Native.
Because scrimmages is where you play trials and pendings and let the people that normally don't play, play. And this is on topic. It has to do with top clans. Scrims are a way to practice and the score is meaningless. If everyone were to judge clans off one scrim then we'd have new clans over Forgotten all the time. I have no problem if you do base it off a lot of scrims. But at least think it through before you place Rebels and Trivium at number 7 and call your list "almost 100% accurate"

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
Because scrimmages is where you play trials and pendings and let the people that normally don't play, play. And this is on topic. It has to do with top clans. Scrims are a way to practice and the score is meaningless. If everyone were to judge clans off one scrim then we'd have new clans over Forgotten all the time. I have no problem if you do base it off a lot of scrims. But at least think it through before you place Rebels and Trivium at number 7 and call your list "almost 100% accurate"
Amen the N8v speaks the truth

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
In my opinion, they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci