• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top US MCSG Clans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GetArcanined

Career
Reaction score
Okay, before I post this. Do not critisize me for my opinion and what I honestly think.
1. Trivium
2. Forgotten
3. Rivals
4. Salvation
5. Rebels
6. Vanguard

7. Divinity
I think this may seem biased but it is my opinion and I think we have proven ourselves by countless scrims as well as having a 2-2 battle record with Rebels, until we decided to take it to 1-1.

8. Insidious
9. Purge
10. Excel
Solstice 5-0'd Divinity Just Saying

DivinityUS

Experienced
Reaction score
Solstice 5-0'd Divinity Just Saying
What are you talking about? I don't even no who you are, what's ur name again? oh wait, You didn't beat us at all, it was more like we 5-1'd you. So stop. And battle us if you want to talk smack.

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
I didn't brag, I said it was cool. Now I said stop with the flame so stop Kupi.
Read what I said b4 my paragraph kiddo I said it was my opinion and don't tell me what to do last time I check you have no right to boss me around buddy.

GetArcanined

Career
Reaction score
What are you talking about? I don't even no who you are, what's ur name again? oh wait, You didn't beat us at all, it was more like we 5-1'd you. So stop. And battle us if you want to talk smack.
Dude Ask Kipzy_ Or Flowz. We Won 5 rounds. You Won 0.

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
Read what I said b4 my paragraph kiddo I said it was my opinion and don't tell me what to do last time I check you have no right to boss me around buddy.
I'm obviously not your "buddy" anymore Kupi. Also, I'm not a kid last time I checked, I'm 14, how old are you? 15?

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
I get what your trying to say but this is The Top US mcsg clans thread,ppl have opinions and ppl think and say what they want,that's what happens when theirs like 100+ ppl commenting on this thread.

Tl:dr this thread can't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci