• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top US MCSG Clans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
1. Forgotten
2. Salvation
4. Vanguard
5. TheRivals
6. TheUnknown
7. Rebels/Trivium
8. Excel
9. Purge
10. Organizationv2

I would say that this is an almost 100% accurate list, TheUnknown isn't that known yet xD yet they did beat Trivium and Rebels in a scrimmage. Not saying they're better necessarily, everyone has their bad days, but they're definetely up there!
You beat us in a scrim when we had less people then you, and then when we had equal people we beat you, you can't say this stuff without backup truth. We beat you half of that time and scrims shouldn't even be remembered, they are simply just to have clans practice against each other to get better. You are using 1 Scrimmage with about 5 battles in it where it was a 5-6 person battle in about 4 of the scrims. I don't like when people remember a scrimmage and just use it as a story of how they should be up in rankings higher than other clans. You guys definitely have some potential, but that was 1 scrim out of the many to go. Also, this is in my opinion.. You are putting MAJOR bias on your recent teams, you put 3 of the recent clans you were in between the 2-5 spots, make it a little less obvious next time.

EDIT: Some mod is going to mention me on this post saying "STOP FLAME BANNED".. This is just mentioning some opinions..

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
Tuct, as I said, I'm not saying we're better but I am saying for a new clan we did great. We were the ones who had less ppl and at the end it was a 2v4, kupi12, Mr_Gears, JustAHotDog, and one other guy against me and captmrawesome. I am not saying you guys are worse or that we're better because everyone has their bad days. So please no flame here.

Edit: I was only in two of those clans that I put between 2-5 and that was React/Salvation and Vanguard, and I put them there because they deserve it, they're great clans.
Sorry if im wrong but didnt one of your members use hacks regen/aimbot and get banned during a scrim earler today?

Reaction score
Tuct, as I said, I'm not saying we're better but I am saying for a new clan we did great. We were the ones who had less ppl and at the end it was a 2v4, kupi12, Mr_Gears, JustAHotDog, and one other guy against me and captmrawesome. I am not saying you guys are worse or that we're better because everyone has their bad days. So please no flame here.

Edit: I was only in two of those clans that I put between 2-5 and that was React/Salvation and Vanguard, and I put them there because they deserve it, they're great clans.
You were in Rivals like 3 times, don't evade from that.

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
You beat us in a scrim when we had less people then you, and then when we had equal people we beat you, you can't say this stuff without backup truth. We beat you half of that time and scrims shouldn't even be remembered, they are simply just to have clans practice against each other to get better. You are using 1 Scrimmage with about 5 battles in it where it was a 5-6 person battle in about 4 of the scrims. I don't like when people remember a scrimmage and just use it as a story of how they should be up in rankings higher than other clans. You guys definitely have some potential, but that was 1 scrim out of the many to go. Also, this is in my opinion.. You are putting MAJOR bias on your recent teams, you put 3 of the recent clans you were in between the 2-5 spots, make it a little less obvious next time.

EDIT: Some mod is going to mention me on this post saying "STOP FLAME BANNED".. This is just mentioning some opinions..
I changed that from beat to did great against.

Also, you guys did not have less members, one round you had an extra member, and as I said "I am not saying that we are better than you guys, everyone has their bad days, but for a new clan we did great."

Sorry I posted that we beat you, that was very immature and I do apologize, but I'm going to be a little cocky since we are a new clan and we did beat/do well against one of the best. That's a compliment on both sides. The only reason I think it was so cool is because captmrawesome 2v4'd you guys, even though captmrawesome gets -2 ping it was still cool to defeat such great players. As I said though, I'm not saying I'm better than anyone because EVERYONE has their good days and bad days.

Edit: If you'd like I will put Trivium above TheUnkown on the list, as that would be a bit more accurate. Also, I was in Rivals twice, and it wasn't necessarily "in", I was just trial for like an hour, I joined back when I clan hopped.

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry if im wrong but didnt one of your members use hacks regen/aimbot and get banned during a scrim earler today?
No, he was not hacking and he's getting unbanned tomorrow because the evidence was false :p

Now can we get the thread back on topic plox? :p

Reaction score
I changed that from beat to did great against.

Also, you guys did not have less members, one round you had an extra member, and as I said "I am not saying that we are better than you guys, everyone has their bad days, but for a new clan we did great."

Sorry I posted that we beat you, that was very immature and I do apologize, but I'm going to be a little cocky since we are a new clan and we did beat/do well against one of the best. That's a compliment on both sides. The only reason I think it was so cool is because captmrawesome 2v4'd you guys, even though captmrawesome gets -2 ping it was still cool to defeat such great players. As I said though, I'm not saying I'm better than anyone because EVERYONE has their good days and bad days.

Edit: If you'd like I will put Trivium above TheUnkown on the list, as that would be a bit more accurate.
No, leave your spot where it is man, its your opinion, I was just ranting about what you did I think you did wrong in your post and thats that.

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
No, leave your spot where it is man, its your opinion, I was just ranting about what you did I think you did wrong in your post and thats that.
Ok, you're right, idk why I put that but if you look at it my way I'm just psyched to see the clan I'm in do good against great people. I read over it and it looked like I was being extremely cocky, sorry for the last post :/ That was also immature, we good?

Reaction score
Ok, you're right, idk why I put that but if you look at it my way I'm just psyched to see the clan I'm in do good against great people. I read over it and it looked like I was being extremely cocky, sorry for the last post :/ That was also immature, we good?
It's ok lol.. We're fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci