• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#TheLegends EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

xGtZz

Career
Reaction score
Well, i will start on the new clan design with elgoldo
Included tomorrow then :p

TheLegends

Experienced
Reaction score
How old are you?: I'm 14, turning 15 in January.
Where are you from?: Obviously Germany.

What is your ingame name?: Elgoldo.

What should we call you?:
I think you know my nicknames..

Skype/TS name?: You guys got me. ( Elgoldo60199, Elgoldo )

How many wins do you have?: (Atleast 1884) At the moment I've exactly 1884 wins. I know not that much, don't bully! D:

How many games have you played?: 3652

What's your w/l?: My W/L Ration is at the moment exactly : 51,5881708652793% If that ain't enough Informations, message me. :)

When did you start playing MCSG?:
About 14 months ago. Back then when there were less hackers and stuff. :3

How often are you playing?: I'll have to see. Got not that much time, cause of school you know? ;) But I'll try to be as active as I always tried to be. :)

What is your PvP strenghts?: It used to be everything, i guess, but since i quit, I'm kinda rusty, so I don't think I'm that good at the moment.

What is your PvP weakness?: @gcb99 for a while now

Why do you want to be a Legend?: Because I belong to this clan since it exists. Also, I think I owe that TheLegends, to stay with them, till our great time ends. But till then:
#TheLegends

What is your favourite map?:
Rugged Lands, SG4, Avaricia, and öhm, let's say "etc."
ACCEPTED! Welcome back! Rank: Legend!
- Philly67

Obbedh

Survivor
Reaction score
My time was good here, never thought I'd actually leave, but here I am. I'm not going to discuss why I'm leaving, there's no point.

This clan made my MCSG time great, amazing in fact. Playing with the best MCSG players, but I have to be honest TheLegends were never the same without Canz. I wasn't in this clan back when, Hanfi leaded, when Dani, Kaktus and Fax were active.

I'm not sure if this right, or if it's just a phase and I could join back next week, who knows.

I don't really want to do this, but it feels like the best option right now..

Noah, you'll always be my best friend.

Alle goede dingen, moet een einde komen.
*Aan alle goede dingen moet een einde komen.* nice try fishy ;)

Oulaps

Diamond
Reaction score
In your application, you have added up the wins, but not the games played, so it should be 390/5000+
5000+ :O Well, you see, in the beginning, in the first 1500+ games, my internet was TERRIBLE, 0.1 mbps, from South Africa, you could amagine ;) And I got like 5 wins from those games, so I didn't really count it, hope you understand :p
PS: 4000+

thatpear

Career
Reaction score

How many wins do you have?: (Atleast 1884) At the moment I've exactly 1884 wins. I know not that much, don't bully! D:

What's your w/l?: My W/L Ration is at the moment exactly : 51,5881708652793% If that ain't enough Informations, message me. :)

How often are you playing?: I'll have to see. Got not that much time, cause of school you know? ;) But I'll try to be as active as I always tried to be. :)

What is your PvP strenghts?: It used to be everything, i guess, but since i quit, I'm kinda rusty, so I don't think I'm that good at the moment.

Why do you want to be a Legend?: Because I belong to this clan since it exists. Also, I think I owe that TheLegends, to stay with them, till our great time ends. But till then:
#TheLegends

He is back!

pure233

Experienced
Reaction score

#TheLegends

Wb Lukas <3 I told you - One does not simply quit mcsg <3

kingwill2000

Platinum
Reaction score
How old are you?: (Atleast 13) 13, 14 next year in may
Where are you from?: south of England
What is your ingame name?: thingy182
(First name or a nickname) will
Skype/TS name?: thingy182
How many wins do you have?:
(Atleast 350) 444
How many games have you played?: 2093
What's your w/l?: just under 1 win in 5 games i think but when i first started i played over 400 games while being a nub
When did you start playing MCSG?: i think October 2012
How often are you playing?: every day unless i am away or have too much homework but if we have a clan battle i will always try my hardest to be on
What is your PvP strenghts?: pretty much everything. I am mostly good at bow, flint and steel and i am a pretty good swordsman.
What is your PvP weakness?:hackers, lag pros and sometimes overpowered teams of 3+
Why do you want to be a Legend?: i would like to be in legends for many reasons, firstly i would like to join a mature and strong clan where i can have lots of fun and new experiences, secondly i am looking for a clan which respects all players no matter who they are and finally i would like to oin as many of my friends and old mcsg family are here.
What is your favourite map?:sg4, solar frost, rugged lands, sg2, vallyside and holiday resort

xGtZz

Career
Reaction score
Hey Guys, I finished the Clan Design, now Elgoldo is included and fisheer is removed (Still have backups)
but since fisheer was my contact person. who can I add on skype to send it to?
msg me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci