• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#TheLegends EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
I wish someone would reply to my application doe xD I've been waiting all night for an alert xD
By doubleposting all the time and spamming the thread I don't think you will be accepted. Be patient.

TheLegends

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello, I would like to join TheLegends so here is my application! <3
Wins: 390
IGN: BacccaPlaysMC (My name has 3 c's BaCCCa)
Skype Name: BacccaPlaysMC (My name gas 3 c's BaCCCa)
Where do I live: North America
How old: 13
How many games played: 3000+ I had a rough start, really rough =(
How long have I been playing: Since May of 2013
PvP Strength: I would rather message you on Skype
PvP Weakness: I would rather message you on Skype
Why I would like to join TheLegends: I really want to join a clan and TheLegends are soooo good and I would love to make some new friends <3
Sex: Male
Pending
- Philly67

Oulaps

Diamond
Reaction score
How old are you?: (Atleast 13) 13
Where are you from?: South Africa
What is your ingame name?: Oulaps
What should we call you?: (First name or a nickname) Adam
Skype/TS name?: adam.rautenbach
How many wins do you have?: (Atleast 350) 390+
How many games have you played?: 2000+
What's your w/l?: 19.5%
When did you start playing MCSG?: Honestly its been so long, but I think its been about 5-6 months now
How often are you playing?: Every day
What is your PvP strengths?: Sword, fishing rod, and sometimes I can be good and sometimes excellent with a bow
What is your PvP weakness?: Water battles, that is the only bad thing that I could think of, but I have been working on it lately to improve
Why do you want to be a Legend?: Well, its kind of a long story, four months back, I was browsing through the forums, looking through the section "Clans and teams" this one clan got my attention, it read "#TheLegends" so I clicked on it, and then I saw a lot of names that seemed very familiar. I saw the win rate, and you required 150+ wins, I thought I would NEVER EVER get there, but now look at me, 390+ wins and counting! MCSG is getting too easy in the past few weeks, its almost an insta-guarenteed win, if your playing a game with noobs, so I have been on trial before with Legends, it was great fun! And there I felt that was where I was happy, playing with players with more or less my skill, and also I got to meet these awesome people on ts! I am pretty much friends with almost every Legend, and this is why I would like it join, THE best clan in EU, possibly the whole of MCSG, TheLegends
What is your favourite map?: SG4, mainly because of my overpowered route
Thank you for taking your time for reading my application, much appreciated
-Oulaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci