• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#TheBandits. US Clan Now recruiting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salamancer101

Platinum
Reaction score
Everybody please stop arguing D: Take it to a private conversation or don't argue at all. None of this relates to the clan. And Blitz, did you see Jefe's 8-post earlier xD

Zrock

Diamond
Reaction score
Everybody please stop arguing D: Take it to a private conversation or don't argue at all. None of this relates to the clan. And Blitz, did you see Jefe's 8-post earlier xD
Thank you salamncer but these kids don't know how to stop cuz they don't have a life out of MC cuz you don't have respect

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Thank you salamncer but these kids don't know how to stop cuz they don't have a life out of MC cuz you don't have respect
You are the one thats played for 2 weeks lol. I've played half the time you have. "kid".

Confuzzled

Experienced
Reaction score
Flame Wars, Flame Wars! EVERYWHERE! Stop please, this is why i left this clan, and people will leave too if this continues so put an end to it!

endthebean

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No offense to Blitz but anywhere he goes he decides that he MUST comment on everything so this flame war is because of him AND the other childish people who want to get the last word and if anyone of them were really mature, like they say in their comments, you should not even be tempted to response to everything, including this comment. So the moral of this story is grow up and only speak when something is necessary and like a great man said "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."

PS
I'm NOT speaking to Blitz directly or trying to insult him, I'm speaking to everyone. However, if you reply, you merely prove my point about you being immature. And I'm not trying to sound better than everyone, but I'm merely stating the facts. You can choose to ignore this but whatever you guys are mostly kids playing games.

Salamancer101

Platinum
Reaction score
I proposed to Barcelona we shut down the thread and start a new one, there is to much spam and flaming going on in this thread and hopefully a new one will stop that.

Captainrockon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1.You need 120+ wins (exceptions can be made for close friends and close to 120): Umm I have 195 but put me as 200 :3

2.Have you teamed with any members on the clan before?: Ive teamed with Barce and rejected jefe

3.Whats your US rank?: No clue :D

4.Have you ever played with me before?: Yup

5.Whats your IGN(In Game Name):CaptainRockon

7.Teamspeak(Optional so the clan can talk) I have skype :p

6.Why do you want to join? I just do:cool:

7.Age?: 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads