• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#TheBandits. US Clan Now recruiting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zrock

Diamond
Reaction score
Th
that wouldn't be insulting either way. I never said I was mature, I don't care if I am, but this zane guy is so arrogant and annoying, amd as you probably know I am an easily ticked off person. His logic is nasty, he says I have no life when he has played twice as much as me :p. And his grammar, don't even get me started.
And how do you know that iv played more than you???????and its cuz where im from so get your facts right kid.

PS: Don't call me kid cause its very disrespectful and im sure thats how you always are..........

Zrock

Diamond
Reaction score
lol i called you kid............its probably the truth

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
And how do you know that iv played more than you???????and its cuz where im from so get your facts right kid.

PS: Don't call me kid cause its very disrespectful and im sure thats how you always are..........
God you are a facepalm. I checked your records, you have played 1w 6d I have played 6d.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score

Oh yeah and the kid part, Idon't care if you aren't a literal kid, you act like one and your level of grammar was mine when I was about.... 3 or so.

BarcelonaJay

Career
Reaction score
A
1.You need 120+ wins (exceptions can be made for close friends and close to 120): Umm I have 195 but put me as 200 :3

2.Have you teamed with any members on the clan before?: Ive teamed with Barce and rejected jefe

3.Whats your US rank?: No clue :D

4.Have you ever played with me before?: Yup

5.Whats your IGN(In Game Name):CaptainRockon

7.Teamspeak(Optional so the clan can talk) I have skype :p

6.Why do you want to join? I just do:cool:

7.Age?: 13
ccepted rank Expert bandit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics