• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#TheBandits. US Clan Now recruiting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zrock

Diamond
Reaction score
Why? He is in like 6 clans, showing no loyalty to this one. He shouldn't be here anyways.
Dude he is better than you and how do you know if does not have any loyalty he could have more than you.........:D

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Why don't you mind your own business????
Dude he is better than you and how do you know if does not have any loyalty he could have more than you.........:D
Ok, let me break down this fail here. 1, I know he is not loyal because he is in multiple clans, if he was loyal to this one he would leave the rest. 2, When did I ever say he was bad, you are a facepalm. And 3, I will not "mind my own buisness", its a forum rule and y can get this thread locked for spam, you want that? Just to let you know, this is the most I've ever lol'd at a forum post.

YoYoFrotto

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok, let me break down this fail here. 1, I know he is not loyal because he is in multiple clans, if he was loyal to this one he would leave the rest. 2, When did I ever say he was bad, you are a facepalm. And 3, I will not "mind my own buisness", its a forum rule and y can get this thread locked for spam, you want that? Just to let you know, this is the most I've ever lol'd at a forum post.
All he wants you to do is stop acting like your the leader of the clan.... and btw I left the other clans so get your facts straight before you start saying that i wasnt loyal

R0WAN

Career
Reaction score
Hmm, I don't get it, if yoyo left this clan then why did he leave the other clans too, does he just not want to be in any clan or something?

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
See, that is where you're extremely wrong. I am nit acting like a leader in any way, see, I am just a logical person, unlike you two. Give me one argument back to this, and I might have a tiny little shred of respect for you. Ok, first off, how is saying "He is not loyal" acting like a leader? Saying you are not loyal (which you aren't) doesn't require any rank, I could've said that whilst being a cheerleader. Second thing, how is telling someone to not double post acting like a leader, that is simple forum etiquitte, it can get your thread locked for spam. I am not saying to stop double posting, I am warning you, if you continue, a Mod can lock this thread.

YoYoFrotto

Diamond
Reaction score
See, that is where you're extremely wrong. I am nit acting like a leader in any way, see, I am just a logical person, unlike you two. Give me one argument back to this, and I might have a tiny little shred of respect for you. Ok, first off, how is saying "He is not loyal" acting like a leader? Saying you are not loyal (which you aren't) doesn't require any rank, I could've said that whilst being a cheerleader. Second thing, how is telling someone to not double post acting like a leader, that is simple forum etiquitte, it can get your thread locked for spam. I am not saying to stop double posting, I am warning you, if you continue, a Mod can lock this thread.
What dont you get that i am loyal like really Just drop this whole thing because you wont change your mind and i could honestly care less of what you think of me so yeah just drop it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci