• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#TheBandits. US Clan Now recruiting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
Hey why is my name not on the clan roster anymore...? Did I get kicked or is it just a mistake?

Zrock

Diamond
Reaction score
See, that is where you're extremely wrong. I am nit acting like a leader in any way, see, I am just a logical person, unlike you two. Give me one argument back to this, and I might have a tiny little shred of respect for you. Ok, first off, how is saying "He is not loyal" acting like a leader? Saying you are not loyal (which you aren't) doesn't require any rank, I could've said that whilst being a cheerleader. Second thing, how is telling someone to not double post acting like a leader, that is simple forum etiquitte, it can get your thread locked for spam. I am not saying to stop double posting, I am warning you, if you continue, a Mod can lock this thread.
The enological person here I see is you so why don't you stop and nobody like you in this clan so just leave duhh

Zrock

Diamond
Reaction score
And the ? is are you a Mod...... how could you warn us if your not a mod?????

Zrock

Diamond
Reaction score
Hmm, I don't get it, if yoyo left this clan then why did he leave the other clans too, does he just not want to be in any clan or something?
Hey Row can you pls stay a of this its our im sorry but there is a confusion and we don't wont it to get worse if some one else come out of know where???.... sorry i don't meen to be mean!

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
And the ? is are you a Mod...... how could you warn us if your not a mod?????
You are honestly the biggest facepalm. I laugh at your logic, you are so... I can't even out it into words. If nobody likes me, why was I accepted? I hope you realize you ae not "everybody". And does it matter if I am a mod? No. It doesn't. You are a facepalm, seriously you are. I know I've said that like 8 times now but really, you are just a facepalm.

Zrock

Diamond
Reaction score
My Brother is the clan leader so anything goes wrong with language or anything your a gonner or anyone..........lol he would probably kick after this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci