• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#TheBandits. US Clan Now recruiting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
I can't make the clan battle because my laptop was stolen in a break-in yesterday, so don't expect to see me for a couple of months or if I'm lucky weeks.

P.S. make sure that you guys record so I can see what I missed
I can't make the clan battle because my laptop was stolen in a break-in yesterday, so don't expect to see me for a couple of months or if I'm lucky weeks.

P.S. make sure that you guys record so I can see what I missed
Sry to hear that... Damn Maury's always stealing stuff... Buy a raspberry pi... They are 35$

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
So what happened in clan wars... We won, or so I though now we are disqualified ?!?!?

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
First of all you didnt kick me I left and Also I left every other clan to be in this one. And btw You should just make Blittz a leader becuase he is really acting like it on the forums ;) Didnt mean to cause trouble but I dont know why This has to be a big deal so byeee
I joined yesterday, why would I be a leader? xD I'm jus the first one to respond because.... I NEVER get off the forums.

Salamancer101

Platinum
Reaction score
First of all you didnt kick me I left and Also I left every other clan to be in this one. And btw You should just make Blittz a leader becuase he is really acting like it on the forums ;) Didnt mean to cause trouble but I dont know why This has to be a big deal so byeee
When I last checked you were still alliance co leader :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci