• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbandonedClam

Diamond
Reaction score
Well. He tells the community the truth.

jknotrly. I like the ffas :D
I have no problem with you giving your opinion, i just wonder why you would do that here, and as a answer to something completely different. Please explain.

MisoTheOne

Spectator
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: MisoTheOne

How old are you?: 14 (1999)

Where are you from? Sweden

What is your skype name? Kallbergz has it already

How many wins do you have? 400

How many games have you played? 937

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? FnS, rod and tanking.

Weaknesses? Impatience, I like to rush and tank even if it's not the best choice.

What are your favourite maps? SG4, Valleyside, Solar Frost & Chernobyl

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I have a few friends in the clan and I've been interested in joining for quite some time now.

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score

Weaknesses? Impatience, I like to rush and tank even if it's not the best choice.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I have a few friends in the clan and I've been interested in joining for quite some time now.
You've been accepted - Rank: Member!

xSwede

Tribute
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: GetRekd_ & xSwede_MC

How old are you?: I am 13 years old (2001)

Where are you from? Im coming from Gothenburg, Sweden

What is your skype name? My Skype name is: xswede_mc

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) I have got around 277 on my xSwede_MC account which is my alt. On my GetRekd_ account i have got 41 wins (bad ik). The reason for the bad stats is the hacker party on MCSG the latest, but during the last weeks i have started winning more and more everyday! :D

How many games have you played? I have played 1487 times (bad in my opinion). On my GetRekd_ account i have played 311 times (bad ik). The reason is the hacker party that i told you about earlier.

Tell us about your PvP strengths? My PvP strength is Mainly the bow. Im really great with it (In my opinion). The second thing I'm pretty good with is the fishing rod. I am good at both dodging it and use it in fights.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" I often gets pretty nervous in fights. But that is just something i have to work on.

What are your favourite maps? My favourite map is Valleyside University. I have a few good routes and i know some good spots to fight on.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Because i have always been dreaming of being in this kind of a good clan. I have also been talking to some of you. of course it also has great members with unbelievable skills.

Thanks for reading my apply! /Alvin

AbandonedClam

Diamond
Reaction score

No recommend, it's hack, he hacker so much.

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: GetRekd_ & xSwede_MC

How old are you?: I am 13 years old (2001)

Where are you from? Im coming from Gothenburg, Sweden

What is your skype name? My Skype name is: xswede_mc

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) I have got around 277 on my xSwede_MC account which is my alt. On my GetRekd_ account i have got 41 wins (bad ik). The reason for the bad stats is the hacker party on MCSG the latest, but during the last weeks i have started winning more and more everyday! :D

How many games have you played? I have played 1487 times (bad in my opinion). On my GetRekd_ account i have played 311 times (bad ik). The reason is the hacker party that i told you about earlier.

Tell us about your PvP strengths? My PvP strength is Mainly the bow. Im really great with it (In my opinion). The second thing I'm pretty good with is the fishing rod. I am good at both dodging it and use it in fights.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" I often gets pretty nervous in fights. But that is just something i have to work on.

What are your favourite maps? My favourite map is Valleyside University. I have a few good routes and i know some good spots to fight on.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Because i have always been dreaming of being in this kind of a good clan. I have also been talking to some of you. of course it also has great members with unbelievable skills.

Thanks for reading my apply! /Alvin
Before you say anything, I honestly recommend trialing this guy, he's pretty good and definitely up to Rebels standard. Give him a chance, he deserves it ;)

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
Before you say anything, I honestly recommend trialing this guy, he's pretty good and definitely up to Rebels standard. Give him a chance, he deserves it ;)
He just said it.

shade7G

Diamond
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: shade7G

How old are you?: 17

Where are you from? Ukraine

What is your skype name? soroka386

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 1169

How many games have you played? 2793

Tell us about your PvP strenghts: 1.The strongest item is sword, I can use it good enough, even tho smb call me hax
2.Bow is very situational item whenever it depends on luck that I have today
3.I'm not that strong with fns, to be honest even if I do random 360 successful ones

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc) : I guess running is the biggest weak I have, my tactics of running are always the most stupid,tbh

What are your favourite maps? Solar Frost

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: This clan inspires to play mcsg, those clawars, teamplay etc.

#yolo

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: shade7G

How old are you?: 17

Where are you from? Ukraine

What is your skype name? soroka386

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 1169

How many games have you played? 2793

Tell us about your PvP strenghts: 1.The strongest item is sword, I can use it good enough, even tho smb call me hax
2.Bow is very situational item whenever it depends on luck that I have today
3.I'm not that strong with fns, to be honest even if I do random 360 successful ones

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc) : I guess running is the biggest weak I have, my tactics of running are always the most stupid,tbh

What are your favourite maps? Solar Frost

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: This clan inspires to play mcsg, those clawars, teamplay etc.

#yolo
Recommended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci