• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryska

Platinum
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: shade7G

How old are you?: 17

Where are you from? Ukraine

What is your skype name? soroka386

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 1169

How many games have you played? 2793

Tell us about your PvP strenghts: 1.The strongest item is sword, I can use it good enough, even tho smb call me hax
2.Bow is very situational item whenever it depends on luck that I have today
3.I'm not that strong with fns, to be honest even if I do random 360 successful ones

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc) : I guess running is the biggest weak I have, my tactics of running are always the most stupid,tbh

What are your favourite maps? Solar Frost

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: This clan inspires to play mcsg, those clawars, teamplay etc.

#yolo
ok

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: FaYnZeik
How old are you?: 13

Where are you from? Norway

What is your skype name? darny012

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 470

How many games have you played? 2604 ;-;

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? My pvp strenghts is; Fns, Strafing, Combos

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" Bow fights.

What are your favourite maps? Valleyside, Holiday Resort, Solar Frost, Fortune Island, Survival Games Highway, SG4, (I have chest routes on almost every single map)

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Cause I need a clan, and I know Rebels has potential. + Some of my friends are in here too ;3
I'm sorry but you have been denied. Reason: The majority of the staff voted no against you.
What is your Minecraft IGN?: shade7G

How old are you?: 17

Where are you from? Ukraine

What is your skype name? soroka386

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 1169

How many games have you played? 2793

Tell us about your PvP strenghts: 1.The strongest item is sword, I can use it good enough, even tho smb call me hax
2.Bow is very situational item whenever it depends on luck that I have today
3.I'm not that strong with fns, to be honest even if I do random 360 successful ones

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc) : I guess running is the biggest weak I have, my tactics of running are always the most stupid,tbh

What are your favourite maps? Solar Frost

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: This clan inspires to play mcsg, those clawars, teamplay etc.

#yolo
You've been accepted - Rank: Trial Member.

What is your Minecraft IGN?: GetRekd_ & xSwede_MC

How old are you?: I am 13 years old (2001)

Where are you from? Im coming from Gothenburg, Sweden

What is your skype name? My Skype name is: xswede_mc

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) I have got around 277 on my xSwede_MC account which is my alt. On my GetRekd_ account i have got 41 wins (bad ik). The reason for the bad stats is the hacker party on MCSG the latest, but during the last weeks i have started winning more and more everyday!

How many games have you played? I have played 1487 times (bad in my opinion). On my GetRekd_ account i have played 311 times (bad ik). The reason is the hacker party that i told you about earlier.

Tell us about your PvP strengths? My PvP strength is Mainly the bow. Im really great with it (In my opinion). The second thing I'm pretty good with is the fishing rod. I am good at both dodging it and use it in fights.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" I often gets pretty nervous in fights. But that is just something i have to work on.

What are your favourite maps? My favourite map is Valleyside University. I have a few good routes and i know some good spots to fight on.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Because i have always been dreaming of being in this kind of a good clan. I have also been talking to some of you. of course it also has great members with unbelievable skills.

Thanks for reading my apply! /Alvin
I'm sorry but you have been denied. Reason: The majority of the staff voted no against you.

Last edited:

Draxizz

Diamond
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: I have over 30 so I'll name a few. RespirationIV, Draxizz, Vurah, Fatalswords, ryan
mack1, and many many more.
How old are you?:I am 15 years old.

Where are you from? Scotland, Uk

What is your skype name? ryan.mack37

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) I have like 200 altogether on mcsg, and almost 1.5k on hive. That's on all my accounts out together. (I used to play mcsg over a year ago. Moved to hive got good and now came back here)

How many games have you played? I have played over 10,000 games on every account hive and mcsg. (Took a while for me to get good)

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? My main strength is using sword and rod. I can get amazing combos with it (up to a 5 hit combo) and I have like 50ms so getting that combo is really good. I am very good at running I can memorize exact paths and use sharp corners and turns to my advantage.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" My main strength is my bow. I miss most long shots but can hit around 40% of close range shots. Something I want to improve is my f&s I can't do it as fast as a lot of players and it can result in me being killed.

What are your favourite maps? Vallyside, Highway, Demons, Sg4, and a few more.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Since I returned I was looking for the best clan, I knew a couple people in here and have heard a lot about this clan, It really appeals to me. So I thought I'd give it a shot.

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: I have over 30 so I'll name a few. RespirationIV, Draxizz, Vurah, Fatalswords, ryan
mack1, and many many more.
How old are you?:I am 15 years old.

Where are you from? Scotland, Uk

What is your skype name? ryan.mack37

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) I have like 200 altogether on mcsg, and almost 1.5k on hive. That's on all my accounts out together. (I used to play mcsg over a year ago. Moved to hive got good and now came back here)

How many games have you played? I have played over 10,000 games on every account hive and mcsg. (Took a while for me to get good)

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? My main strength is using sword and rod. I can get amazing combos with it (up to a 5 hit combo) and I have like 50ms so getting that combo is really good. I am very good at running I can memorize exact paths and use sharp corners and turns to my advantage.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" My main strength is my bow. I miss most long shots but can hit around 40% of close range shots. Something I want to improve is my f&s I can't do it as fast as a lot of players and it can result in me being killed.

What are your favourite maps? Vallyside, Highway, Demons, Sg4, and a few more.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Since I returned I was looking for the best clan, I knew a couple people in here and have heard a lot about this clan, It really appeals to me. So I thought I'd give it a shot.
Accepted! Rank: trial member. I've added you on skype :)

What is your Minecraft IGN?:Demonic_Beaver
How old are you?: Im 15

Where are you from? Finland

What is your skype name? casimir.bussman

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 522 with my both accounts :)

How many games have you played? 1976 with my both accounts

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? FnS, fishing rod and sword i think

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" Well let's say like this people with good ping and really good pvpers are my weaknesses

What are your favourite maps? Sg4,SolarFrost,Tsg 2

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Cause i have heard that this clan is really good and i have wanted to join this ever since TheVikings disbanded :)
You've been accepted! Rank: Trial member. I added you on skype :)

Last edited:

Beaver

Quantum
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?:Demonic_Beaver
How old are you?: Im 15

Where are you from? Finland

What is your skype name? casimir.bussman

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 522 with my both accounts :)

How many games have you played? 1976 with my both accounts

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? FnS, fishing rod and sword i think

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" Well let's say like this people with good ping and really good pvpers are my weaknesses

What are your favourite maps? Sg4,SolarFrost,Tsg 2

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Cause i have heard that this clan is really good and i have wanted to join this ever since TheVikings disbanded :)

Demonic_Platypus

Platinum
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: Demonic_Platypus/marioguy9000

How old are you?: 14

Where are you from? #Bau5Finland

What is your skype name? demonic_platypus

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 877

How many games have you played? 4720

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? fishing rod, sword and some FnS

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" bow most of the time and sometimes I just utterly fail at everything

What are your favourite maps? sg 4, avaricia (cuz nub c; ), solar frost and SG Highway

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Cuz sweggy beaver, salared and ziiinc <3

SimonGidley

Survivor
Reaction score
Wow you guys have won a lot of clan wars! :O im guessing you're the best? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member