• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonGidley

Survivor
Reaction score
My stats may be bad but this is my first account and i got it with 1 win in 56 games ;(

What is your Minecraft IGN?: SimonGidley
How old are you?: 14, 15 very soon though
Where are you from? England!
What is your skype name? SimonGidley
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450): 82+ :(
How many games have you played? 290+ :( (so many damn hackers and targeters...)
Tell us about your PvP strenghts? im good with the rod which allows me to get good combos on people, which makes my sword skill good and i am also able to kill people very fast by critting and strafing at the same time. I also am good with the bow as when i go into a 1vs1 with someone in a bow fight, pretty much all of the time i win, also, i am good at running away from the opposition, whether it be a single player of a 4 team, i am fast at turning around and FnS'ing them at the right times. I believe that my placement and timing when using the FnS is good. I am a lot better at fighting teams of 2-4 as for some random reason it makes me play to the best of my ability.
Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" Occasionally my rod aim can be off causing me to die easier than i should, but im getting better everyday! Im also bad with ice fighting, i just can't seem to fight on it.. ;-;
What are your favourite maps? I have routes on pretty much every map, apart from the ones like Rugged lands.... But my favourites are Valleyside, Moonbase, SG4, Chernobyl, and Alaskan Village!
Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I would like to join #TheRebels EU because i feel i can bring good PvP skill to the team. I like the look of the clan and i have heard good things about it. Everyone seems to be really good and i think i would fit right in!

Thank you for reading my application, took me a while to write it on a iPad. So sorry if there are in grammar/spelling mistakes. I hope you can give me a chance as if you do, i won't disappoint you :) Thanks! Simon

TimmaaaaH

Platinum
Reaction score
My stats may be bad but this is my first account and i got it with 1 win in 56 games ;(

What is your Minecraft IGN?: SimonGidley
How old are you?: 14, 15 very soon though
Where are you from? England!
What is your skype name? SimonGidley
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450): 82+ :(
How many games have you played? 290+ :( (so many damn hackers and targeters...)
Tell us about your PvP strenghts? im good with the rod which allows me to get good combos on people, which makes my sword skill good and i am also able to kill people very fast by critting and strafing at the same time. I also am good with the bow as when i go into a 1vs1 with someone in a bow fight, pretty much all of the time i win, also, i am good at running away from the opposition, whether it be a single player of a 4 team, i am fast at turning around and FnS'ing them at the right times. I believe that my placement and timing when using the FnS is good. I am a lot better at fighting teams of 2-4 as for some random reason it makes me play to the best of my ability.
Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" Occasionally my rod aim can be off causing me to die easier than i should, but im getting better everyday! Im also bad with ice fighting, i just can't seem to fight on it.. ;-;
What are your favourite maps? I have routes on pretty much every map, apart from the ones like Rugged lands.... But my favourites are Valleyside, Moonbase, SG4, Chernobyl, and Alaskan Village!
Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I would like to join #TheRebels EU because i feel i can bring good PvP skill to the team. I like the look of the clan and i have heard good things about it. Everyone seems to be really good and i think i would fit right in!

Thank you for reading my application, took me a while to write it on a iPad. So sorry if there are in grammar/spelling mistakes. I hope you can give me a chance as if you do, i won't disappoint you :) Thanks! Simon
I'm sorry but you have been denied. Your win/loss ratio is quite good, especially for someone that just started but I'm afraid that your amount of wins is not enough for us to make an exception. Feel free to apply again in the future :)

What is your Minecraft IGN?: Demonic_Platypus/marioguy9000

How old are you?: 14

Where are you from? #Bau5Finland

What is your skype name? demonic_platypus

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 877

How many games have you played? 4720

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? fishing rod, sword and some FnS

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" bow most of the time and sometimes I just utterly fail at everything

What are your favourite maps? sg 4, avaricia (cuz nub c; ), solar frost and SG Highway

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Cuz sweggy beaver, salared and ziiinc <3
Accepted for trial! I've send you a skype request.

SimonGidley

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm sorry but you have been denied. Your win/loss ratio is quite good, especially for someone that just started but I'm afraid that your amount of wins is not enough for us to make an exception. Feel free to apply again in the future :)
Ok thanks for the opportunity!

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: ImTheNarwhal

How old are you?: 12

Where are you from? Ireland

What is your skype name? daniel211029

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 130

How many games have you played? 1000

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? I am decent with a bow. I also think my clicking speed has improved immensely. I would also consider myself good at not hitting my team mates. It helps a lot in clan wars.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" I am quite bad at running away. Although I can get some cheeky dukes. Anyway, I also sometimes realise that I'm walking backwards swinging my sword. I just play too defensive sometimes.

What are your favourite maps? SG4 ValleySide University

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I would like yo join Rebels as I feel like they're out of their dark days. They are building their teamwork up and will soon be the best clan again. I want o be apart of it.

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: ImTheNarwhal

How old are you?: 12

Where are you from? Ireland

What is your skype name? daniel211029

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 130

How many games have you played? 1000

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? I am decent with a bow. I also think my clicking speed has improved immensely. I would also consider myself good at not hitting my team mates. It helps a lot in clan wars.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" I am quite bad at running away. Although I can get some cheeky dukes. Anyway, I also sometimes realise that I'm walking backwards swinging my sword. I just play too defensive sometimes.

What are your favourite maps? SG4 ValleySide University

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I would like yo join Rebels as I feel like they're out of their dark days. They are building their teamwork up and will soon be the best clan again. I want o be apart of it.
You just applied for Habitat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci