• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

toklasse

Platinum
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: Toklasse

How old are you?:
Im 13

Where are you from? Sweden

What is your skype name? lars.ljungberg5

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 610+

How many games have you played? 3500

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? Since i`ve played mcsg for a long time i know some special tricks by now.
My strenghts is the bow getting crists with the sword and using the map in my advantage.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc") Water fights and run away from
tight situations.

What are your favourite maps? Sg4 Sg highway tsg2 icarus and moonbase.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: TheRebels Eu is an amazing clan with lots of great pvpers. I whould like to help Rebels Eu to get even stronger and have more fun.

Reapply

Isak

Platinum
Reaction score
Is it really that hard to stop? I find it rather interesting that you never give up. The staff told you to not post again and it only took you another seven hours to do so. I'm not going to say I dislike you, but you make it really hard to not. Please stop replying now since you obviously aren't wanted here. Have a nice evening.
But i say the true reason they hating me

xGtZz

Career
Reaction score
Hey Guys, so i'm having some difficulties upgrading my PC, my motherboard seems to be defect so i once again need to wait for a remplacement.
I hope to be back in a few days.

• Misja

bastan02

Platinum
Reaction score
Soo, before you read my app, umm, i don't expect me to get accepted but im just doing this because im bored

What is your Minecraft IGN?:
bastan02

How old are you?: 11 :'(

Where are you from? Sweden :D

What is your skype name? it would be appreciated if I could add you?

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) around 850?

How many games have you played? 2500 :/

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? I'm alright on almost all the weapons (bow fns sword and rod even if its not a weapon) but not the best.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" it would be if I'm on fire cause then i might die in a sword fight.

What are your favourite maps? ValleySide DemonzBreeze SolarFrost Chernobyl Sg4 Twsg2. I don't really like those big maps like Sg2, but if I have a really good rout on a map, then in my opinion its a OK map to play.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Idk really, my old clan disbanded and I want to join a new clan :D

And Im pretty mature even if im 11 years, and im not that bad on english neither..

Last edited:

AbandonedClam

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey Guys, so i'm having some difficulties upgrading my PC, my motherboard seems to be defect so i once again need to wait for a remplacement.
I hope to be back in a few days.

• Misja
You scrub, hurry up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci