• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domilz

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN? thingy182
How old are you? 14
Where are you from? England
What is your skype name? thingy182
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 1250
How many games have you played? 4606
Tell us about your PvP strenghts? Firstly I am really good with the fishing rod when it comes to using it to get sword combos, I use the fishing rod to hit people into blocks to make their sprint stop, I use it to try and boost friends and I also use it when running to turn and hit them with it to get a bit of space between them. I am also good with strafing and swords as I have 10 ping to MCSG which means I get VERY good connection, this also means I can get combos quite easily. Another thing I am good with is the flint ans steel. As I am a long time MCSG player I have had a lot of work trying to get my flint and steel to the best it can be. I am good when I use the offensive flint and steel if I run at them and I am even better at the defensive flint and steel, this is if I am being chased. Finally I am EXCEPTIONALLY good with the bow. This is the item I have really spent all my time working on. The reason I am good at this and come to get the name "Bow spammer" from a lot of my friends is that I can guess where people are going to dodge and I can then start to get quite good bow combos from doing that. One more thing I am good at is parkour/speed parkour. This is very good if I need to run away from people and trying to get to places quickly, my knowledge of the maps also helps with this.
Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc) I'd say my weaknesses are when I am too cocky as I usually believe I can beat people when I probably can't. Another would be hackers, I know you said "don't include hackers" but usually people find ways of getting round them and killing them, but when I face one, stress usually overtakes me and makes me mess up and then I start to rage which makes me do worse :p
What are your favourite maps? I don't know, I like basically all of them.
Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU? I would love to join Rebels as the last 6 months or so I have been in Phoenix / TeamSypher and, yes it was great and I loved it, but it got a bit repetitive after a while and so I thought that I should maybe leave and find some place else until I want to go back. This place has always been the place I wanted to go to but Phoenix was just too awesome to leave, but now, that I have left I want to come join a strong, yet calm and cool clan.​
You've been accepted - rank: Trial

TheCrazyCowww

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: TheCrazyCowww
How old are you?: 13

Where are you from? Sweden

What is your skype name? Mr.ZeiZ

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) soon 850 with my first acc

How many games have you played? 3700

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? My fav wep is the Fishing rod, im really good at rod spamming people 2 run and 2 fight.

My FnS skills is preatty good, i can put the fire under the player so they will get on fire and my fire dodging is good i usuly dont go in to the fire that some1 place.

My bow skills is not that good but im good at dodging the arrows and i have a strategy when i use the bow in a 1v1 (if its like 10 arrows) i let me opponent shot all his arrows first then i bow spam him.
My sword skills are allso good im a good straffer and i blockhit 2 so i can get good hits on them and when they hit me i take less damage.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" well if i have to say my weakness is the bow. And my Clicking speed

What are your favourite maps? Valleyside, alaskan village and sg4

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: its a really good clan and its really active and its almost the oldest clan right now so it propblebly wont disband and it would be amazing to join Rebels the best clan on mcsg and ö. So ye ty for ur time ~ cow

Last edited:

Silf

Career
Reaction score

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? My fav wep is the Fishing rod, im really good at rod spamming people 2 run and 2 fight.

My FnS skills is preatty good, i can put the fire under the player so they will get on fire and my fire dodging is good i usuly dont go in to the fire that some1 place.

My bow skills is not that good but im good at dodging the arrows and i have a strategy when i use the bow in a 1v1 (if its like 10 arrows) i let me opponent shot all his arrows first then i bow spam him.
My sword skills are allso good im a good straffer and i blockhit 2 so i can get good hits on them and when they hit me i take less damage.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" well if i have to say my weakness is the bow. And my Clicking speed

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: its a really good clan and its really active and its almost the oldest clan right now so it propblebly wont disband and thats what i want a good clan thats active and dont disband. So ye ty for ur time ~ cow
Recommended very good player <3

M

Experienced
Reaction score

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: its a really good clan and its really active and its almost the oldest clan right now so it propblebly wont disband and it would be amazing to join Rebels the best clan on mcsg and ö. So ye ty for ur time ~ cow
Recommended!

Artic

Platinum
Reaction score

Recommended!

Vietnow

Experienced
Reaction score

!dednemmoceR

Dr4xler

Tribute
Reaction score
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

TimmaaaaH

Platinum
Reaction score

Accepted for trial! I'll contact you on skype.

_xDracoo

Tribute
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: xDracoo

Where are you from? The Netherlands ! :D

What is your skype name? itzice

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 12
I stats reseted my stats :)
How many games have you played? 55

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? I am really good with the flint and steel , I always have get him somehow on fire! I am also good with dodging arrows ! And I am really good with the bow , well most of the time ;P And I am also good with the rod

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" My weakness is my clicking speed.

What are your favourite maps? My favourite maps are : Turbelence ! Valleyside! Zone 85! SG 4!

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Cuz its a verry good clan (best one ) and I think I can help rebels with cw's etc and I really wanna join , And its just a really active clan which I like.
thnx for reading <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci