• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerpyDash11

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: IceBirdz

How old are you?: 14

Where are you from? Sweden

What is your skype name? leumasisak

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 648

How many games have you played? 2400+

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? Swotrd,Fns,Rod And Bow

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc".

What are your favourite maps? Everymap

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Becuase i want to be in a good clan and help them get better
If I was reading this I would decline it for severe lack of detail, you may want to change your application.

Jdennis

Platinum
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: DarkDevilDean

Where are you from?: England

What is your skype name?: i already have most of you so i will message you as i dont want to give away my alt name as this account is private

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 60

How many games have you played? 272

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? I am good a sword pvp , Bow and Defensive FnS

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" Rod accuracy

What are your favourite maps? SG4 , FortuneIsland , ValleySide , Holiday Resort , Solor Frost and SG highway

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I have a few Friends in here and i have aslways wanted to be a part of Rebels as it is the Best clan In EU as i feel it will help my pvp and help me meet new players i may not of played with before in SG , I am a fun and active member to have in you clan and i am Very Loyal towards every clan i join and i can essure you i can impress you with my Maturity and hopefully my skill.

Thanks for Considering my app!

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: IceBirdz

Where are you from? Sweden

What is your skype name? leumasisak

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 648

How many games have you played? 2400+

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? Sword,Fns,Rod And Bow

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc".

What are your favourite maps? Idonno

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Idoonnno
I'm sorry but you have been denied. The majority of the staff voted no against you.

What is your Minecraft IGN?: NingleWingle/spiderpiston/boodavis01

How old are you?:13

Where are you from? USA but I live in Germany.

What is your skype name? boodavis31

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) On all those accounts Over 1k. I also got like 900 wins on flaby (Which was one of my worst decision ever..) SpiderPiston has bad stats because it's my clanwar/clanffa account. :p boodavis01 was just because I sucked really badly back then :p. I'm pretty good, but I can never seem to keep a good win/loss ratio/

How many games have you played?On flabby I got really good stats, but on those accounts like 6.5k ;_;

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? I'm decent with everything, but not "Great" with anything.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" Probably water fights, I'm not particularly good at running either. I need some more map knowledge aswell, as I don't even know north route on ValleySide. And I can't really dodge 1 pullback bowspam.

What are your favourite maps? Demons Breeze, Valleyside, and Fortune Island.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Cause I want to be in a clan. :D And this clan is full of great people. and I want to learn stuff. ;_; I used to talk to Tim quite a bit, he might not remmember. There are alot of great players in this clan that I could learn from to make me better at the game. It doesn't look like it's having any problems between members or leaders. Looks like a very well rounded, and organized clan. :D

PS: I'm sorry for anyone who I offended. Hopefully if I did you can put that behind you because I know I did some really bad stuff in my past. Also, I have 519 wins on NingleWingle I just reset my stats.
You've been accepted for trial! I'll contact you on skype.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci