• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

JessuH

Diamond
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: KYSKILLZ
How old are you?: I'm young but I believe my level of maturity is defiatly sufficant.
Where are you from? I'm from England but if you're wondering about my recidance I live in Cyprus.

What is your skype name?
kyskillz
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 759 I believe
How many games have you played? Far too many..xD 4888
Tell us about your PvP strenghts? My PvP strength is most probablly my sword,I'm a decently skilled swords-man,I have a good strafe and despite my ping I usually manage it get around a player,I get a good amount of crits and in Sword-on-Sword combat usually manage to win my fights. I'm aslo a skilled FnS user,I'm very fast at hotkeying and usualy magage to light my opponent on fire. I'm also pretty good with the rod,my aim with it is decent and I can usually get nice rod combos.
Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" My personal weakness is the bow,I have to admit I have my on and off moments with the bow but for a majority of the time I'm not the best with it. In team fights I seem to do good with the bow shooting into multiple people. As for teams being beyond my control I would condiser myself very compitant of taking out teams with ease.
What are your favourite maps? If I were to pick my favourites I believe they would be 'Alaskan Village','Turbulance' and possibly 'Breeze Island 2'. Despite this I have good routes on 90% of maps.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?:
I want to be in Rebels as recently,my clan wich I have lead for over a year now disbanned. I know rebels has some very skilled members and teamwork. I have some friends already in Rebels so aswell as making new friends I have some already here. I would aslo enjoy participating in CWs and Scrimages and helping the team in anyway possible.

I apolagise for all the spelling mistakes,I'm dislexic and my Chrome is broken so I'm forced to use Fire Fox with no spell check .-.
Recommended ^^ Really mature for his age

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score

How old are you?:
I'm young but I believe my level of maturity is defiatly sufficant.

Where are you from?
I'm from England but if you're wondering about my recidance I live in Cyprus.

What is your skype name?
kyskillz

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450)
759 I believe

How many games have you played?
Far too many..xD 4888

Tell us about your PvP strenghts?
My PvP strength is most probablly my sword,I'm a decently skilled swords-man,I have a good strafe and despite my ping I usually manage it get around a player,I get a good amount of crits and in Sword-on-Sword combat usually manage to win my fights. I'm aslo a skilled FnS user,I'm very fast at hotkeying and usualy magage to light my opponent on fire. I'm also pretty good with the rod,my aim with it is decent and I can usually get nice rod combos.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc"
My personal weakness is the bow,I have to admit I have my on and off moments with the bow but for a majority of the time I'm not the best with it. In team fights I seem to do good with the bow shooting into multiple people. As for teams being beyond my control I would condiser myself very compitant of taking out teams with ease.

What are your favourite maps?
If I were to pick my favourites I believe they would be 'Alaskan Village','Turbulance' and possibly 'Breeze Island 2'. Despite this I have good routes on 90% of maps.

I want to be in Rebels as recently,my clan wich I have lead for over a year now disbanned. I know rebels has some very skilled members and teamwork. I have some friends already in Rebels so aswell as making new friends I have some already here. I would aslo enjoy participating in CWs and Scrimages and helping the team in anyway possible.

I apolagise for all the spelling mistakes,I'm dislexic and my Chrome is broken so I'm forced to use Fire Fox with no spell check .-.
If I were to anyhow and anywhere recommend someone 100k times over, it would be KY.

Silf

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?:

SilfwerMannen is my main acc but i also have many alts th
How old are you?:
I'm currently 13 years old but i will be turning 14 in October. But mature i promise! hehe

Where are you from?
I'm from Sweden don't know what to put more here ;!

What is your skype name?
i have one public and one private, but im never using the private one.

I have like 730 wins.

I think 4100 games played something like that, i know my stats is really bad but trust me give me atleast trial.

Bow: I like to use my Bow i think it is my best secondary weapon 2. I have practised so much with it on Oitc and PvP server, so im pretty good with it, best with the bow i think.
FnS: I love to us this secondary weapon to, i just feel comfortable with it. My skills at getting people on fire is pretty good but the dodging skills is horrible.
Rod: My accuracy is good but getting combos with it doesn't work for me, im training with the rod now to get better with it.
Sword: I'm decent with the sword, best at getting at strafing i think not that good at block-hitting.
If u look up u see im pretty much decent with every weapon but not great at one.
My ping is 30 so my ping is a strenght to.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc"
Tight places in tight places you often block-hit but since i'm not that good at block-hiting i'm bad at tight places.
Ice fights: I don't know but i suck at ice fights the enemies always gets good hits on me.
I think it's hard to run at ice cause you are much faster and i don't run often at ice.

I have many favourite maps but if i'm only allowed to point out one i think it is Turbulence.
I love the design of it and it's many places where it is good fighting spoots.
I would like to join Rebels cause it's one of the bests eu clans and a mature one.
One of my best friends on mcsg is trial in the clan and it was a long time ago we've been in the same clan, we found this clan and decided to apply.
I think this is a great oppurtunity to increase my PvP skills and meet new friends at the same time.

Karivar

Diamond
Reaction score

How old are you?:
I'm currently 13 years old but i will be turning 14 in October. But mature i promise! hehe

Where are you from?

What is your skype name?

I have like 730 wins.

I think 4100 games played something like that, i know my stats is really bad but trust me give me atleast trial.

Bow: I like to use my Bow i think it is my best secondary weapon 2. I have practised so much with it on Oitc and PvP server, so im pretty good with it, best with the bow i think.
FnS: I love to us this secondary weapon to, i just feel comfortable with it. My skills at getting people on fire is pretty good but the dodging skills is horrible.
Rod: My accuracy is good but getting combos with it doesn't work for me, im training with the rod now to get better with it.
Sword: I'm decent with the sword, best at getting at strafing i think not that good at block-hitting.
If u look up u see im pretty much decent with every weapon but not great at one.

Tight places in tight places you often block-hit but since i'm not that good at block-hiting i'm bad at tight places.
Ice fights: I don't know but i suck at ice fights the enemies always gets good hits on me.
I think it's hard to run at ice cause you are much faster and i don't run often at ice.

I have many favourite maps but if i'm only allowed to point out one i think it is Turbulence.
I would like to join Rebels cause it's one of the bests eu clans and a mature one.
One of my best friends on mcsg is trial in the clan and it was a long time ago we've been in the same clan, we found this clan and decided to apply.
I think this is a great oppurtunity to increase my PvP skills and meet new friends at the same time.
Reccomended c:

TimmaaaaH

Platinum
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: xDracoo

How old are you?: 13

Where are you from? The Netherlands ! :D

What is your skype name? itzice

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 12
I stats reseted my stats :)
How many games have you played? 55

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? I am really good with the flint and steel , I always have get him somehow on fire! I am also good with dodging arrows ! And I am really good with the bow , well most of the time ;P And I am also good with the rod

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" My weakness is my clicking speed.

What are your favourite maps? My favourite maps are : Turbelence ! Valleyside! Zone 85! SG 4!

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Cuz its a verry good clan (best one ) and I think I can help rebels with cw's etc and I really wanna join , And its just a really active clan which I like.
thnx for reading <3
I'm sorry but you have been denied. You don't have the required amount of wins to join this clan.

What is your Minecraft IGN?: XXJessuH09

How old are you?: 15 (almost :3)

Where are you from? The Netterlanders

What is your skype name? jesse2909 (y'all have it)

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 1005 (without alts)

How many games have you played? 3800 (without alts)

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? Fishing rod, I can get pretty good combo's with the rod. I am decent with the rest of my items.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" I am not the best at `fighting players with really good ping. I'm not the best at strafing either, usually people can strafe me easely.

What are your favourite maps? Hmm, I think that my favorite map is Valleyside or SG highway. Bassicly the usual stuff ;P

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: My clan has disbanded and I really like the members in here, it's a great and friendly clan with cool people in it and some friends. I was in Rebels before, when I left I promised to come back whenever the clan I was in before disbanded, and it did. So, here I am back. Hopefully I get accept cause I'm really looking forward to talking to your guys again.

-Jess
You've been accepted for trial! I'll contact you on skype.

cheezedoodles

Platinum
Reaction score
How old are you?: I'm young but I believe my level of maturity is defiatly sufficant.
Where are you from? I'm from England but if you're wondering about my recidance I live in Cyprus.

What is your skype name?
kyskillz
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 759 I believe
How many games have you played? Far too many..xD 4888
Tell us about your PvP strenghts? My PvP strength is most probablly my sword,I'm a decently skilled swords-man,I have a good strafe and despite my ping I usually manage it get around a player,I get a good amount of crits and in Sword-on-Sword combat usually manage to win my fights. I'm aslo a skilled FnS user,I'm very fast at hotkeying and usualy magage to light my opponent on fire. I'm also pretty good with the rod,my aim with it is decent and I can usually get nice rod combos.
Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" My personal weakness is the bow,I have to admit I have my on and off moments with the bow but for a majority of the time I'm not the best with it. In team fights I seem to do good with the bow shooting into multiple people. As for teams being beyond my control I would condiser myself very compitant of taking out teams with ease.
What are your favourite maps? If I were to pick my favourites I believe they would be 'Alaskan Village','Turbulance' and possibly 'Breeze Island 2'. Despite this I have good routes on 90% of maps.

regomend kydude1997

SpiZExeCute

Platinum
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: SpiZExeCute

Where are you from? Sweden

What is your skype name? TimmaaaaH have me :D

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 650+

How many games have you played?1900

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? Rod,Sword and bow :D

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" ehm... FnS and on the morning

What are your favourite maps? SG 4, SG Highway, Solar Frost, Zone 85, Valleyside and much more

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Beacuse i want to join a clan as like active and with good players with good teamwork and is respectfull. I could write more but can not be bothered xD

PhiIIIy67

Survivor
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: SpiZExeCute

Where are you from? Sweden

What is your skype name? TimmaaaaH have me :D

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 650+

How many games have you played?1900

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? Rod,Sword and bow :D

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" ehm... FnS and on the morning

What are your favourite maps? SG 4, SG Highway, Solar Frost, Zone 85, Valleyside and much more

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Beacuse i want to join a clan as like active and with good players with good teamwork and is respectfull. I could write more but can not be bothered xD
I'm sorry but you have been denied. We have previous experience with you and we know how immature you are.

thatpear

Career
Reaction score

How old are you?:

Where are you from?

What is your skype name?

I have like 730 wins.

Recomended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci