• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Huahwi Situation

Do you think Huahwi is going to come back with a "comeback campaign" to gain popularity?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Huahwi told me about a month before his "disappearance" that he no longer found interest in MCSG. Has anyone thought that maybe that very well could've happened? I doubt he would ever hit one million subs, and I doubt if he does come back that he will do it in a grand sort of way.
Lol k covering for the illuminati.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm not going to point anyone out here but I find it quite rude that some people are I guess annoyed at the fact that some people actually care for Huahwi.

Anyways, on another note regarding Huahwi's facebook thing and all I stumbled upon this:

Link: https://twitter.com/Huahwi/status/441766788527693824/photo/1
I hope you don't think that was my intention, it wasn't. I never meant to even imply that people shouldn't care about him, I just don't agree with some things he's done in the past.

declan1010

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok and all the other times he disappeared for 2 months?Huahwi seems like a nice guy and I doubt he will make a campaign and start doing videos with bigger youtubers, anyway he was probably asked by Grapeapplesauce and Graser tot do a video with them and anyway he only did like 1 or 2 videos. Also this doesn't explain how he still has friends like Lemonz87. I highly doubt this will happen but he will most likely return with a video saying sorry and all that stuff.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ok and all the other times he disappeared for 2 months?Huahwi seems like a nice guy and I doubt he will make a campaign and start doing videos with bigger youtubers, anyway he was probably asked by Grapeapplesauce and Graser tot do a video with them and anyway he only did like 1 or 2 videos. Also this doesn't explain how he still has friends like Lemonz87. I highly doubt this will happen but he will most likely return with a video saying sorry and all that stuff.
Huahwi has never disappeared before. He stopped talking to Love and SixZo after doing his videos with grape and Graser. And what other friends does he have besides Haley that aren't YouTubers?

declan1010

Spectator
Reaction score
Huahwi has never disappeared before. He stopped talking to Love and SixZo after doing his videos with grape and Graser. And what other friends does he have besides Haley that aren't YouTubers?
You may be true but I just can't see Huahwi being mean like you said...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci