• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"The Hell Games" - MCSG Community Map

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, the map makes for terrible gameplay, little room to manoeuvre which makes PvP a struggle.

Mr_Tibbels

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like how the only show the structures and not the forest, which is more than half the map

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
No. That's how it has been for a while.
It wasn't like that when we built it, imported it, or did the teirs for it, and at the same time chunk errors appeared on the same maps. So...

#BlameDevin?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I like how the only show the structures and not show the forest, which is more than half the map
It's the same thing with Wasteland in the PMC contest. 1 quarter of the map is a city, with some nice structures that there are pictures of, the other 3 quarters are literally a wasteland with nothing in it, including no chests.

Mr_Tibbels

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's the same thing with Wasteland in the PMC contest. 1 quarter of the map is a city, with some nice structures that there are pictures of, the other 3 quarters are literally a wasteland with nothing in it, including no chests.
Is that the on that has all the broken down bridges?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
It still has been like that whenever I've played on it...
It's been like that since it's release to the servers, Toast is talking about when they built the map for the Hell Games.

Is that the on that has all the broken down bridges?
I don't remember any bridges, but I've been told it has bridges. It's the one that has spruce stairs in corn you have to go up about like 10 blocks.

Mr_Tibbels

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's been like that since it's release to the servers, Toast is talking about when they built the map for the Hell Games.

I don't remember any bridges, but I've been told it has bridges. It's the one that has spruce stairs in corn you have to go up about like 10 blocks.
yeah that's the one

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci