• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"The Hell Games" - MCSG Community Map

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
I like how the only show the structures and not show the forest, which is more than half the map
1st: The map wasn't suppose to be 100% structures and bring a more Hunger Games like gameplay the moves away from the completely PvP based maps and gameplay many of the maps bring right now.
2nd: Wow I'm an idiot, I forgot to take pictures of the forests >.<.
Worst map ever.
Refer your eyes to the first point above, as it's the reason 99% of people hate it even though that was the main point of the map's existence. Also v
In a forest, where the trees are very dense and confusion is your worst enemy.
>.<​

Mr_Tibbels

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1st: The map wasn't suppose to be 100% structures and bring a more Hunger Games like gameplay the moves away from the completely PvP based maps and gameplay many of the maps bring right now.
2nd: Wow I'm an idiot, I forgot to take pictures of the forests >.<.
Refer your eyes to the first point above, as it's the reason 99% of people hate it even though that was the main point of the map's existence.
that light text

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm just going to say, this is NOT an MCSG map. Remember when everyone kept saying "OMG raise the map standards" well, look what that got us <_<
lol, true dat. Then again the map wouldn't be that bad if it had more buildings and maybe spread out the trees a little more.

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
lol, true dat. Then again the map wouldn't be that bad if it had more buildings and maybe spread out the trees a little more.
Though, that is the intention of the map itself. To "give you hell." I do think that it is ok if it is a special event, but I mean really, is it fit for MCSG? Does THIS compare to something like SG2 or SG1? The map could be improved greatly! More chests and structures would make it fun to play!

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Though, that is the intention of the map itself. To "give you hell." I do think that it is ok if it is a special event, but I mean really, is it fit for MCSG? Does THIS compare to something like SG2 or SG1? RedForest could make this in about a day!
I agree with pikachu, this map could be wonderful if it was maybe edited some :)

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Please ignore the very last comment that PikachuPro did. We know he wasn't trying to start a flame war but that comment does make it seem that way.

Pikachu, please don't try to compare the abilities of either. This is the thread for the map alone, not our build team. If you can, please delete the last sentence, thanks.

EDIT: And you too Rhino.....Please refrain from any comments that would seem intrusive and include our build team as we are not part of this map so we shouldn't be talked about in it, just the map alone

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Please ignore the very last comment that PikachuPro did. We know he wasn't trying to start a flame war but that comment does make it seem that way.

Pikachu, please don't try to compare the abilities of either. This is the thread for the map alone, not our build team. If you can, please delete the last sentence, thanks.

EDIT: And you too Rhino.....Please refrain from any comments that would seem intrusive and include our build team as we are not part of this map so we shouldn't be talked about in it, just the map alone
Sowwy :(

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you pikachu for editing yours :D

It's ok Rhino, just don't let it happen again please :3

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
rad farust es nubz dey sud dai (jk of course, cool build team :p)
I agree with Pikachu. I am annoyed by the dense forest like most people, but I do understand that it is an aspect of this map that makes it what it is and I'm willing to keep it. But the problem with this map, along with many other maps, is there is a high concentration of chests in some areas, while many fewer chests in the denser forest areas.
Maybe if there were more chests just placed in general places around the forest, it would be better, and even better if there were more structures and not just random houses.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci