• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Empire Clan - [RESTARTED THREAD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiqhlights

Experienced
Reaction score
Ok so I am going to be gone for two weeks or until June 6th don't know when but, I will be on this website only on weekends so if u need help with anything message me but, it will take me a while to respond...... Hiqhlights message me on here baby plase :) and highlights if I become a mod inroxbot i need u or frog to use my acc moderate it please message me soon frog or highlights talk to u soon
BABBBY I'm here! I miss you! Come back! Now! If you get roxbot mod, message me your info and I'll back you up baby.

Hiqhlights

Experienced
Reaction score
Here you go:
Minecraft IGN : bobyfish123456
Server You Play On : US
Donor (yes/no) : Yesh
Wins (175+) : 273 as of now
Have TeamSpeak (yes/no) : No, but i'll get it, never tried
Have a mic? (yes/no) : Yesh
PvP Strengths : Flint n steeling people, 1v1's, Can take down teams
PvP Weaknesses : Fishing rod, hackers, lag (I need a new computer)
Most useful weapon Flint n Steel
How long have you played MCSG? : About 8-9 months
Who has most swag? : Swaglights...is that even a question?
What is better, Gold or Stone sword? : Stone :/

Btw, if you guys want me to play with you cuz you don't know me just ask. Also i'm a noob at ts (I use skype) so someone may have to teach me. :3
APPLICATION ACCEPTED - JOIN THE TEAMSPEAK: mcsgtheempire.zapto.org - ASK ONE OF THE LEADERS FOR AN INTERVIEW

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
Wins requirement = Best clan = ???
It depends on what you mean by best clan, none of these clans you've listed are as old as the Rebels, which I believe is the oldest and longest running US Clan.

Having a higher win requirement doesn't necessarily mean it's the better clan. That's just like saying that having more wins means that you're better in the game, which is false.

I'm not going to question your list as it's all based on opinion and I might start some flame wars.
I just find this a little.... rude.

Please explain to me how we are a bad clan?

Also please explain to me how the Empire is better managed and are better at PvP, and what proof do you have to back your opinion up.

In a private conversation please, I repeat I don't want to start a flame war, I just want to settle our differences.
That is asking alot

bobyfish

Career
Reaction score
APPLICATION ACCEPTED - JOIN THE TEAMSPEAK: mcsgtheempire.zapto.org - ASK ONE OF THE LEADERS FOR AN INTERVIEW
I can tomorrow, it's too late today. Btw i'm really sorry about killing you, it was an accident meant for other guy. I let gumby kill me if that makes up for it :(

Hiqhlights

Experienced
Reaction score
I can tomorrow, it's too late today. Btw i'm really sorry about killing you, it was an accident meant for other guy. I let gumby kill me if that makes up for it :(
It's alright, I knew what happened. Thanks for the apology though!

Hiqhlights

Experienced
Reaction score
Wins requirement = Best clan = ???
It depends on what you mean by best clan, none of these clans you've listed are as old as the Rebels, which I believe is the oldest and longest running US Clan.

Having a higher win requirement doesn't necessarily mean it's the better clan. That's just like saying that having more wins means that you're better in the game, which is false.

I'm not going to question your list as it's all based on opinion and I might start some flame wars.
I just find this a little.... rude.

Please explain to me how we are a bad clan?

Also please explain to me how the Empire is better managed and are better at PvP, and what proof do you have to back your opinion up.

In a private conversation please, I repeat I don't want to start a flame war, I just want to settle our differences.
Being the oldest clan means nothing as well. Captain's argument about the wins required are more reasonable. Just because your clan started a while back means absolutely nothing and you're one of the newer members so you have no say. But furthermore, just everyone drop the little argument we have going on here. Settle it in the clan wars and it's as simple as that.

- Hiqhlights

Hiqhlights

Experienced
Reaction score
Thanks for being cool about it. I know some other people who would've taken it the wrong way.
Yeah no problem man, no need to take it the wrong way, I know you didn't intentionally kill me :3

captainmkirk

Career
Reaction score
THIS IS A THREAD OF FLAME/COMPLAINT FREE ENVIRONMENT, IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING BESIDES AN APPLICATION OR FRIENDLY CLAN NEWS/CLAN BATTLE INVITATIONS THEN PM ME OR ANY OTHER CLAN LEADERS THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING
I'd just like to quote this. I'm tired so I have to go to sleep now, but I just thought this, the very first thing that shows up when you read our page, seems to make the post made by Crafty to be against our thread's rules. If I were so inclined, I could consult a staff member and take this bit of flame Crafty is starting, completely unabridged, somewhere he doesn't want it to go. However, I don't feel we have to turn that way. They are after all just helping our page in reply and view count, which may seem counter productive, however I'm sure they have a perfectly good explanation for that. Anyways, back on topic, if you are not in Empire then you have no business posting anything other then an Application, or friendly news or a clan battle invitation. Thanks for your understanding!

-Captain (Mitch)
#Empire

Hiqhlights

Experienced
Reaction score
I'd just like to quote this. I'm tired so I have to go to sleep now, but I just thought this, the very first thing that shows up when you read our page, seems to make the post made by Crafty to be against our thread's rules. If I were so inclined, I could consult a staff member and take this bit of flame Crafty is starting, completely unabridged, somewhere he doesn't want it to go. However, I don't feel we have to turn that way. They are after all just helping our page in reply and view count, which may seem counter productive, however I'm sure they have a perfectly good explanation for that. Anyways, back on topic, if you are not in Empire then you have no business posting anything other then an Application, or friendly news or a clan battle invitation. Thanks for your understanding!

-Captain (Mitch)
#Empire
#EmpireStrikesBack
Captain with another "Got EM" as said by Hiqhlights!!

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the reason Crafty is trying to talk to you about this is because you treat other clans like trash. Also, you guys are posting just as much stuff unrelated to Apps/Clan Battles as Crafty, so don't be a bunch of hypocrites.

That's all I wanted to say. I know your intense rivalry isn't going away anytime soon, so I'm not going to try to talk to you about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci