• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Empire Clan - [RESTARTED THREAD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobyfish

Career
Reaction score
Reapply please bobyfish, I perhaps did miss it because I haven't seen it yet.
Here you go:
Minecraft IGN : bobyfish123456
Server You Play On : US
Donor (yes/no) : Yesh
Wins (175+) : 273 as of now
Have TeamSpeak (yes/no) : No, but i'll get it, never tried
Have a mic? (yes/no) : Yesh
PvP Strengths : Flint n steeling people, 1v1's, Can take down teams
PvP Weaknesses : Fishing rod, hackers, lag (I need a new computer)
Most useful weapon Flint n Steel
How long have you played MCSG? : About 8-9 months
Who has most swag? : Swaglights...is that even a question?
What is better, Gold or Stone sword? : Stone :/

Btw, if you guys want me to play with you cuz you don't know me just ask. Also i'm a noob at ts (I use skype) so someone may have to teach me. :3

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Here you go:
Minecraft IGN : bobyfish123456
Server You Play On : US
Donor (yes/no) : Yesh
Wins (175+) : 273 as of now
Have TeamSpeak (yes/no) : No, but i'll get it, never tried
Have a mic? (yes/no) : Yesh
PvP Strengths : Flint n steeling people, 1v1's, Can take down teams
PvP Weaknesses : Fishing rod, hackers, lag (I need a new computer)
Most useful weapon Flint n Steel
How long have you played MCSG? : About 8-9 months
Who has most swag? : Swaglights...is that even a question?
What is better, Gold or Stone sword? : Stone :/

Btw, if you guys want me to play with you cuz you don't know me just ask. Also i'm a noob at ts (I use skype) so someone may have to teach me. :3
NO. You didn't spell Swaqlights right! Therefore it is a question.

Caleb Mann

Platinum
Reaction score
But empire is better then rebels... Ur logic is very flawed. We require our members to have the most wins of any other clan. 2nd is forgotten, 3rd is bandits. And rebels is 4th. Lol some people don't get it xD

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
But empire is better then rebels... Ur logic is very flawed. We require our members to have the most wins of any other clan. 2nd is forgotten, 3rd is bandits. And rebels is 4th. Lol some people don't get it xD
Wins requirement = Best clan = ???
It depends on what you mean by best clan, none of these clans you've listed are as old as the Rebels, which I believe is the oldest and longest running US Clan.

Having a higher win requirement doesn't necessarily mean it's the better clan. That's just like saying that having more wins means that you're better in the game, which is false.

I'm not going to question your list as it's all based on opinion and I might start some flame wars.
I just find this a little.... rude.

And trust me you don't wan't to get involved with the rebels they're just pushy and its a bad clan thats why you should apply for this clan like i did :D
Please explain to me how we are a bad clan?

Well yea but I was cautious in saying that xD we've had multiple members quit rebels for our clan. We've had a couple leave our clan for rebels, and come back because we are better at pvp and better managed. It's kinda well known and fairly obvious now that our reputation as the #1 clan in the US and perhaps the world is well deserved and undisputed. I'd accept your application btw but I'm on my phone and not at a computer plus idk if its "cool" that I accept applications when I'm technically not a leader on mcsg :p
Also please explain to me how the Empire is better managed and are better at PvP, and what proof do you have to back your opinion up.

In a private conversation please, I repeat I don't want to start a flame war, I just want to settle our differences.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
Wins requirement = Best clan = ???
It depends on what you mean by best clan, none of these clans you've listed are as old as the Rebels, which I believe is the oldest and longest running US Clan.

Having a higher win requirement doesn't necessarily mean it's the better clan. That's just like saying that having more wins means that you're better in the game, which is false.

I'm not going to question your list as it's all based on opinion and I might start some flame wars.
I just find this a little.... rude.

Please explain to me how we are a bad clan?

Also please explain to me how the Empire is better managed and are better at PvP, and what proof do you have to back your opinion up.

In a private conversation please, I repeat I don't want to start a flame war, I just want to settle our differences.
Can we all (not just crafty) agree to drop this argument as it leads no where and it can escalate rather quickly. The Clan Wars are coming soon so we can see who is better there :p

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
Can we all (not just crafty) agree to drop this argument as it leads no where and it can escalate rather quickly. The Clan Wars are coming soon so we can see who is better there :p
Yeah, I think it should just drop. Plus, (no offence to the clans these 2 are facing) I'm sure Empire and Rebels will be fighting together in the 2nd round. :)

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah, I think it should just drop. Plus, (no offence to the clans these 2 are facing) I'm sure Empire and Rebels will be fighting together in the 2nd round. :)
I hope so. I swear if Empire losses to Sentenials.. Mah Gawd

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
We're not 4th place. . .

Bandits requires 120+ wins.

Forgotten requires 150+ wins.

Rebels requires 165+ wins, which puts us in 2nd place.
Bandits total wins = higher than empire total wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci