• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Empire Clan - [RESTARTED THREAD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_simmons

Survivor
Reaction score
:) So are you going to run the empire, or what?
i believe frog is until i get back so i am must likely doing one more year in high school and then going to texas university to play baseball...... but i wanted to say to u is that i love u and i will miss u until june 8th and....... ps frog will never take u away from me

Hiqhlights

Experienced
Reaction score
*NOTICE*

- Epic_Frog_Song and ScrewYouGumby2 are starting a new clan together and this one has been disbanded as it says on the First page. So this thread will be locked and no further replies will be able to be posted. Wish a goodluck to the good things the 2 will do with their new clan and say a goodbye to this clan. I hope you all understand and we will miss you all.

- #Empire
- Hiqhlights

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
*NOTICE*

- Epic_Frog_Song and ScrewYouGumby2 are starting a new clan together and this one has been disbanded as it says on the First page. So this thread will be locked and no further replies will be able to be posted. Wish a goodluck to the good things the 2 will do with their new clan and say a goodbye to this clan. I hope you all understand and we will miss you all.

- #Empire
- Hiqhlights
Orly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci