• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Empire Clan - [RESTARTED THREAD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiqhlights

Experienced
Reaction score
DISBANDED...

- #EmpireForLife
- Hiqhlights
- CaptainMKirk
- a_simmons

Goodluck to Epic_Frog_Song and ScrewYouGumby2 with the new clan. We wish all the members of the Empire who are fighting in the clan wars a goodluck and bring the Victory home.

<3

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
you can remove Graser from ex members... let me see what else. Edit: Mooclan from cheerleaders, he wanted off.

bobyfish

Career
Reaction score
Hey Hiqhlights, have you taken a look at my app? Maybe you missed it :p

HAZARD

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN : hs3716
Server You Play On (US,CA,AU) : AU
Age (14+) : 14 :p
Donor (Yes/No) : yes
Wins (175+) : 305
Have TeamSpeak (Yes/No) : yes
Have a mic? (Yes/No) : yes
PvP Strengths : Bows 1v1's and flint and steel
PvP Weaknesses : running haxors
Most useful weapon (Fishing Rod/Flint&Steel/Bow&Arrows) : (Choose 1) probably bow&arrows
How long have you played MCSG? : 4 months
Who has most swag? (Swaqlights, a_swaggins, CaptainMSwag, Epic_Swag_Song) : (Choose 1) DAT SWAQLIGHTS
What is better, Gold or Stone sword? : STONE SWORD P.S: if you want me to i will play US

captainmkirk

Career
Reaction score
If I'm not accepted into the #Rebels, this clan will be my next pick! :D
But empire is better then rebels... Ur logic is very flawed. We require our members to have the most wins of any other clan. 2nd is forgotten, 3rd is bandits. And rebels is 4th. Lol some people don't get it xD

HAZARD

Experienced
Reaction score
But empire is better then rebels... Ur logic is very flawed. We require our members to have the most wins of any other clan. 2nd is forgotten, 3rd is bandits. And rebels is 4th. Lol some people don't get it xD
And trust me you don't wan't to get involved with the rebels they're just pushy and its a bad clan thats why you should apply for this clan like i did :D

captainmkirk

Career
Reaction score
And trust me you don't wan't to get involved with the rebels they're just pushy and its a bad clan thats why you should apply for this clan like i did :D
Well yea but I was cautious in saying that xD we've had multiple members quit rebels for our clan. We've had a couple leave our clan for rebels, and come back because we are better at pvp and better managed. It's kinda well known and fairly obvious now that our reputation as the #1 clan in the US and perhaps the world is well deserved and undisputed. I'd accept your application btw but I'm on my phone and not at a computer plus idk if its "cool" that I accept applications when I'm technically not a leader on mcsg :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci