• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Cobras: Mcsg Clan Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

DetroitRedWingz

Survivor
Reaction score
Incase you cobras havent heard yet, I will be fighting on the side of the Elite Squad in this clan battle.

XxLinkinPark72Xx

Survivor
Reaction score
1) Your name: Ben (IGN: emo_steve)

2) Your age: 14

3) Your Skype: (Required to join the team) Yes if I get in I will PM my Skype name.

4) Amount of wins: (Be honest, we can check) 22, although I play on other servers and often team with lolistwee so don't always get the win.

5) Why do you want to join The Cobras: It is a cool clan with some really decent and cool people.

6) What can you contribute to the team: Confident person with good pvp skills.

7) About how many hours a day/week will you be online: 1 hour on a Saturday and 1 hour on a Sunday due to excess homework and state exams.
Denied: Lack of wins

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
When will the clan battle be? This is getting to become a little annoying, as we were supposed to have it like 2 weeks ago :/

DetroitRedWingz

Survivor
Reaction score
When will the clan battle be? This is getting to become a little annoying, as we were supposed to have it like 2 weeks ago :/
Us at the Elite Squad have scheduled the clan battle for either this saturday or this sunday. We are not sure of the time and which day it will be on, but we will tell you once we have all the information confirmed.

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
1) Your name: IGN : ThePikachuPro IRL: Xaviar

2) Your age: 13

3) Your Skype: (Required to join the team) pikachuguy

4) Amount of wins: (Be honest, we can check) 113

5) Why do you want to join The Cobras: Old team didn't contribute and I think this will be more beneficial to me and my future teammates

6) What can you contribute to the team: Well, I'm good at pvp and my man linkin made this!

7) About how many hours a day/week will you be online: Depends usually at least 30 mins - 5 hours daily

thedude2012

Diamond
Reaction score
Us at the Elite Squad have scheduled the clan battle for either this saturday or this sunday. We are not sure of the time and which day it will be on, but we will tell you once we have all the information confirmed.
Your on the elite squad?

DetroitRedWingz

Survivor
Reaction score
what happened to fighting on behalf of Cobras?
I just didnt feel like this clan worked for me. Its just the lack of conversation and skill between members didnt feel right for me. The Elite Squad however welcomed me warmly, and they have an always active skype conversation. Looking forward to this battle on Elite Squad home turf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci