• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Cobras: Mcsg Clan Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
So I was accepted but not added by everyone on Skype can someone send me reqest

MinecraftCookies

Survivor
Reaction score
Your Name:123bluebrick
Your age:13
Your Skype:uberkill1224
Amount of wins:1
Why do you wanna join the crobras:i want to join a group were i can have company in the games
what can you tribiute to the team:im pretty good at pvp but i dont get to play on servers that much cause its so full
about how many hours a day/week will you be online:about 5 hrs mondays and tuesdays ONLY im busy other days
BTW:i always get spawn chests.
PLZ ADD ME TO THE CLAN I TRIED TO RECRUIT FOR RAWR BUT THEY DIDNT ADD ME SO PLZ

thedude2012

Diamond
Reaction score
I am just wondering how do you get your clan so popular, no one join's my clan :( So can u guy's please tell me how to get a popular clan. Thank you
~fatmannumbah8
That picture would be amazing..... but its not the Montreal Canadians. So I hate it.

GipperGaming

Tribute
Reaction score
Why do you wanna join the crobras:i want to join a group were i can have company in the games
what can you tribiute to the team:im pretty good at pvp but i dont get to play on servers that much cause its so full
about how many hours a day/week will you be online:about 5 hrs mondays and tuesdays ONLY im busy other days
get 65 more wins, and you can join. i think linkin will add u to support tho. xD

XxLinkinPark72Xx

Survivor
Reaction score
Denied: Lack of wins

Skeleton

Experienced
Reaction score
I (SkeletonBoss Leader Of AfterBurners) would like to have a clan battle add me on Skype for further discussion Lanning.daniel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci