• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Cobras: Mcsg Clan Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

injuredewok

Spectator
Reaction score
I miss you guys. I will be checking in daily. I am using a crappy HP laptop that can barely handle 1 window open. Already tried Minecraft 3-11 FPS... on single player... :(

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
**************************************************************************************************************
I know a TON of people have been asking about the Clan Battle with the Cobras. TorchScar gave me permission to schedule it with the Cobras, as he's been occupied with other things. I'll be posting this on the Cobras clan page too.
**************************************************************************************************************
~~Participating Clans: Elite Squad, Cobras,
~~Date: January 12 (Saturday) or January 13 (Sunday).
~~Best time (Based off of US Eastern Time, because that's where Torch lives): 8 AM-9 AM, or 7 PM-9 PM (Is that OK?)
~~Details:
-6v6 with 2 judges/spectators, one from each clan. On a private server, so it is not interrupted. The server may actually be upgrading soon to 24 slots. Not yet sure. For now it is 12 slots (will be temporarily increased to 14 for this event)
-The server already has Survival Games 2 and 4 installed as playable maps, but the chest tiers are randomized. I will work on installing more maps. (Yes, it is my server.)Tiers 1 and 2 exist, 2 being 3 times more rare than the previous. The items are quite similar to what is in the actual MCSG servers, but there may be a few details I missed while editing the items. (Yes, I finally got around to editing the items.)

**If a Cobra find anything disagreeable, please quote my post or message me. I do not regularly check the Cobras forums, but I do check the Elite Squad thread.

Garrett Clasen

Tribute
Reaction score
I know a TON of people have been asking about the Clan Battle with the Cobras. TorchScar gave me permission to schedule it with the Cobras, as he's been occupied with other things. I'll be posting this on the Cobras clan page too.
~~Best time (Based off of US Eastern Time, because that's where Torch lives): 8 AM-9 AM, or 7 PM-9 PM (Is that OK?)
~~Details:
-6v6 with 2 judges/spectators, one from each clan. On a private server, so it is not interrupted. The server may actually be upgrading soon to 24 slots. Not yet sure. For now it is 12 slots (will be temporarily increased to 14 for this event)
-The server already has Survival Games 2 and 4 installed as playable maps, but the chest tiers are randomized. I will work on installing more maps. (Yes, it is my server.)Tiers 1 and 2 exist, 2 being 3 times more rare than the previous. The items are quite similar to what is in the actual MCSG servers, but there may be a few details I missed while editing the items. (Yes, I finally got around to editing the items.)

**If a Cobra find anything disagreeable, please quote my post or message me. I do not regularly check the Cobras forums, but I do check the Elite Squad thread.
ill have to say that was the best written description of a clan battle ive ever seen :D and good luck btw -Gmansocool

thedude2012

Diamond
Reaction score
~~Details:

Sounds good hopefully i'll get to play.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
I thought the clan match was called off. Nice to finally see some progress. Hopefully I can make it on the roster again!

Good luck to all

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I thought the clan match was called off. Nice to finally see some progress. Hopefully I can make it on the roster again!

Good luck to all
I asked TorchScar recently, and he gave me permission to schedule it with you Cobras.

xElisehx

Experienced
Reaction score
uuhm is it ok if i join i got my wins on eu but i can play on us too :p

Tyler Jury

Spectator
Reaction score
Your name: Tyler Jury

2) Your age: 13

3) Your Skype: (Required to join the team) tylerjury45

4) Amount of wins: (Be honest, we can check) 40

5) Why do you want to join The Cobras: I am looking for a new clan and I hav heard great things about this one.

6) What can you contribute to the team: I am good at PVP so I can help team with some people in the clan whenever they need it.

7) About how many hours a day/week will you be online: 30-60 minutes a day. 6-10 hours a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci