• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Cobras: Mcsg Clan Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
I am just wondering how do you get your clan so popular, no one join's my clan :( So can u guy's please tell me how to get a popular clan. Thank you
~fatmannumbah8

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
1) Your name: SuperxAndrew

2) Your age: 15

3) Your Skype: "TheSleepySnorlax"

4) Amount of wins: 64 wins... :p

5) Why do you want to join The Cobras: I want a clan with people I can be friends with. :)

6) What can you contribute to the team: Experience.

7) About how many hours a day/week will you be online: 7 Days A Week (Amount of time just depends.)
Side Note: I am sorry for ditching this clan for another. I had some tough decisions to make that ended up being the wrong decisions. I didn't mean to make you two not like me. I hope now that everything can work out. Also, it would be nice for me to be able to reclaim my spot at the top of the clan, lol....

Garrett Clasen

Tribute
Reaction score
1) Your name: SuperxAndrew

2) Your age: 15

3) Your Skype: "TheSleepySnorlax"

4) Amount of wins: 64 wins... :p

5) Why do you want to join The Cobras: I want a clan with people I can be friends with. :)

6) What can you contribute to the team: Experience.

7) About how many hours a day/week will you be online: 7 Days A Week (Amount of time just depends.)
Side Note: I am sorry for ditching this clan for another. I had some tough decisions to make that ended up being the wrong decisions. I didn't mean to make you two not like me. I hope now that everything can work out. Also, it would be nice for me to be able to reclaim my spot at the top of the clan, lol....
Accepted!!!!! Great to have you back!

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Hey everyone, Mooclan here with the **Latest** Update on the Clan Battle between Cobras and Elite Squad!
~~After asking around, I decided that somewhere between 7-9 PM is best for the most players, and anywhere later or earlier could mean players missing it for various reasons.
~~The server that we had chosen as the first choice is currently suffering from their host under a DDoS attack, whatever that is. It has been offline since yesterday, but we hope that the Host, Box-Serve, gets it fixed ASAP.
~If this is not fixed, then we will HAVE to postpone it to a later date, hopefully tomorrow at the latest unless we can collectively find another server willing to host it. A server costs generally from $5-$10, per month. If anyone wanted to foot the bill, I'd be glad to set it up, but I doubt anyone would want to.
~~I will PM all leaders the IP to the server (in case it is fixed in time) so that they can distribute it to all participants.
Feel free to PM me or quote my post if you want to comment or say anything.

Once again, I utterly feel terrible about the issue with the server, but there is absolutely nothing I can do. Here's what my host said:
"Hi,

This error is a result of a DDOs attack, we are currently in the process in fixing this by communicating withthe data center however we are unable to edit or interact with the files.

Please feel free to message me further if you have any more questions."

I apologize for getting everyone's hopes up, but this is how the world is. Everyone depends on others to help arrange events, and in this case a vital part failed.
As soon as the server is up, I will edit THIS post. I will also PM the leaders.

d4rkyy

Experienced
Reaction score
1) Your name: darkflame7

2) Your age: 13

3) Your Skype: (Required to join the team) darkzx5

4) Amount of wins: (Be honest, we can check) 68

5) Why do you want to join The Cobras: Because other clans are too over-powered in members, or just are to in-active. The cobras seem like a clan that can participate actively throughout the community.

6) What can you contribute to the team: Skill isn't needed, since I've played many members of your clan, so even though this is an cheesy answer, FUN! The game isn't 100% winning, but as Blamphe likes to say, "I play the game for fun" :3

7) About how many hours a day/week will you be online: 4+ hours

d4rkyy

Experienced
Reaction score

5) Why do you want to join The Cobras: Because other clans are too over-powered in members, or just are to in-active. The cobras seem like a clan that can participate actively throughout the community.

6) What can you contribute to the team: Skill isn't needed, since I've played many members of your clan, so even though this is an cheesy answer, FUN! The game isn't 100% winning, but as Blamphe likes to say, "I play the game for fun" :3

XxLinkinPark72Xx

Survivor
Reaction score

Accepted!

Tyler Jury

Spectator
Reaction score
1) Your name: Tyler Jury

2) Your age: 14

3) Your Skype: (Required to join the team) tylerjury45

4) Amount of wins: (Be honest, we can check) 44

5) Why do you want to join The Cobras: I was looking for a good clan and i heard good things about this one.

6) What can you contribute to the team: I could help with teaming and any help out with PVP or something else.

7) About how many hours a day/week will you be online: A day 30-60 minutes a week 4-10 hours

GipperGaming

Tribute
Reaction score
1) Your name: Tyler Jury

3) Your Skype: (Required to join the team) tylerjury45

4) Amount of wins: (Be honest, we can check) 44

5) Why do you want to join The Cobras: I was looking for a good clan and i heard good things about this one.

6) What can you contribute to the team: I could help with teaming and any help out with PVP or something else.

7) About how many hours a day/week will you be online: A day 30-60 minutes a week 4-10 hours
there changing the wins 2 65..

geminiblader

Spectator
Reaction score
1) Your name: geminiblader

3) Your Skype: (Required to join the team) geminiblader (TheGeminiGuy)

4) Amount of wins: (Be honest, we can check) 76

5) Why do you want to join The Cobras: I would like to suport it. I can record like clan matches and stuff, I do also own my own clan, Wanna allies?

6) What can you contribute to the team: My recording/ Pvp skills

7) About how many hours a day/week will you be online
About 4 or 5 a day

mtw777

Tribute
Reaction score
) Your name: Irl Matt ing Mtw777

2) Your age:14

3) Your Skype: (Required to join the team)matthew.withka

4) Amount of wins: (Be honest, we can check) I got 96 wins

5) Why do you want to join The Cobras: My old clan was never active so I left.

6) What can you contribute to the team: will play hard and do well.

7) About how many hours a day/week will you be online: About 30 hours a week

**REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN**

1) Must have Skype Yes

2) Must have 65+ wins Yes

XxLinkinPark72Xx

Survivor
Reaction score
1) Your name: geminiblader

3) Your Skype: (Required to join the team) geminiblader (TheGeminiGuy)

4) Amount of wins: (Be honest, we can check) 76

5) Why do you want to join The Cobras: I would like to suport it. I can record like clan matches and stuff, I do also own my own clan, Wanna allies?

6) What can you contribute to the team: My recording/ Pvp skills

7) About how many hours a day/week will you be online
About 4 or 5 a day
Accepted! Will add you to the roster and skype in a few!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci