• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Benjamin Religion, and logic.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Crush thy evil domo pie with thy power of benjamin good sirs! Only then can you see the true meaning of "Plz Tem I fan!".
I hath seen!
By acquiring the legendary power of Benjamin, I vanquished the dastardly domopie. I was then able to discover the meaning of 'Plz tem I fan!' and I hath now reached enlightenment!
Go now brothers and sisters! Destroy the evil pie! For the Cake god! FOR BENJAMIN!!!!!

GavwavMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If you haven't heard, me, RC_4777, TheRandomMan1000, CaptButterToast and Plg21 (RC and Plg's Random Capt Squirrel Night) created the religion that instead of fanboying Benja, we fanboy Benjamin. RC autocorrected the benja in "in benja we trust" to "in benjamin we trust". So that replaces that. Then later that day, I pointed out a person with a domo skin. There are many of them, so we replaced bacca with domo, changing "in bacca we must" to "in domo we mustn't". We worship the Cake God and burn unholy Pumpkin Pies. If anyone is caught eating one of those, even a team mate in a game, they are murdered (Random Man is a witness to that :p).

During our game on SG1 where we found the Cake God, we surrounded him in eternal fires to give him power. Then Mr. RandomMan destroyed this fire and I was hungry so I ate the cake. I was punished for my actions, but I have repayed the Cake God who returned in a game on SG2 telling RC to spread the word of his power, and the unholiness of the pumpkin pie.

So, a bit of logic behind the bacca changing to domo:
If you notice, the d in domo is the b in bacca flipped around. So that's how the first letter works. The 2 a's in bacca are the 2 o's in domo without the lines on the side if you write them without that top part that happens in this font. The 2 c's in bacca connected together and turned sideways make the m. Hence why bacca is domo in our religion :)

Now, everyone! In benjamin we trust, in domo we mustn't! :) <4
I don't get it :confused:

L

Lululioness

Will I be hunted for having a match where I had 11 Pumpkin Pies in my inventory?!

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
One time I was charging a bacca and he ate a pumpkin pie before I reached him. He tried to employ demons to vanquish me but lo and behold, I had the power of our almighty cake Benjamin! He was swiftly executed.

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
Will I be hunted for having a match where I had 11 Pumpkin Pies in my inventory?!
The brotherhood of Benjamin are too lazy to "hunt", but you will be shunned and killed at sight in game.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
You are not hunted for having pumpkin pies in your posssession. However, you are killed for eating them. If you want to burn them as a sacrifice to the cake god, how could you do that without having possession of them at some point? You must at least prove that you are worthy of the cake god's love and that you will burn pumpkin pies in the future.
I don't get it :confused:
Basically, instead of in benja we trust in bacca we must (the benja fan saying), we have in benjamin we trust in domo we mustn't. We worship the cake god and are against domos. We burn all pumpkin pies as sacrifices to the cake god. We also have a sacred place now, the holy tree of SG2ness and stoof. Pics being added in to original post as we speak.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci