• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Benjamin Religion, and logic.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In my opinion. The best solution to a Bacca problem is a 12-gauge buckshot round to the face.
Sadly, minecraft has thus far, failed to implement any form of firearm. So, for now, we'll have to make do with bows, arrows and swords.
No need for a counter-religion. Just good old fashioned violence.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
In my opinion. The best solution to a Bacca problem is a 12-gauge buckshot round to the face.
Sadly, minecraft has thus far, failed to implement any form of firearm. So, for now, we'll have to make do with bows, arrows and swords.
No need for a counter-religion. Just good old fashioned violence.
It's not a counter religion it's just a religion that is a joke and happens to counter them :p

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
The sacred Benjamin religion is a close knitted brother hood of those who worship the cake god. Those who join the brother hood commit themselves to the cake god, and to fighting the evil demons of the pumpkin pie.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
The sacred Benjamin religion is a close knitted brother hood of those who worship the cake god. Those who join the brother hood commit themselves to the cake god, and to fighting the evil demons of the pumpkin pie.
Crush thy evil domo pie with thy power of benjamin good sirs! Only then can you see the true meaning of "Plz Tem I fan!".

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Eh. Fair enough.
I still like the violence though.
Violence is always the answer.
Most of the time.
Well we employ the almighty cake god to power us to violent (and fiery :3) victory over baccas.

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
We must have rituals and make sacrifices to the god regularly

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci