• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Benjamin Religion, and logic.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If you haven't heard, me, RC_4777, TheRandomMan1000, CaptButterToast and Plg21 (RC and Plg's Random Capt Squirrel Night) created the religion that instead of fanboying Benja, we fanboy Benjamin. RC autocorrected the benja in "in benja we trust" to "in benjamin we trust". So that replaces that. Then later that day, I pointed out a person with a domo skin. There are many of them, so we replaced bacca with domo, changing "in bacca we must" to "in domo we mustn't". We worship the Cake God and burn unholy Pumpkin Pies. If anyone is caught eating one of those, even a team mate in a game, they are murdered (Random Man is a witness to that :p).

So, a bit of logic behind the bacca changing to domo:
If you notice, the d in domo is the b in bacca flipped around. So that's how the first letter works. The 2 a's in bacca are the 2 o's in domo without the lines on the side if you write them without that top part that happens in this font. The 2 c's in bacca connected together and turned sideways make the m. Hence why bacca is domo in our religion :)

Now, everyone! In benjamin we trust, in domo we mustn't! :) <4
Add that you are a demigod and how the god got revenge for you eating it and how it came back later in SG 2 to tell me to go spread the word.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
No, I WAS a bacca for a day, I'm better.

NU U NUB ES IN BENJAMIN WE TRUST IN DOMO WE MUSN'T!!!
But I have studied these Baccas for years. I also want to be important so yeah.
I am the bacca translator because according to you yourself matt, I am a bacca. :p And you are always important matt! You are the dreamer!
#DemSmexiPlgMemes
Add that you are a demigod and how the god got revenge for you eating it and how it came back later in SG 2 to tell me to go spread the word.
Added :)

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
DOMO NOOBS FCIN BSTRDZ BACAS OWN THESE VERSERS

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci