• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Beginning [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GypsyJuiceFTW

Tribute
Reaction score
Have fun in frogs clan Dante, Ik that's your family and you should be there. Also, it's hard to get a good career with basketball if MCSG is a hobby :) didn't say I couldn't do it but I'll do it for the dooderbacs.
Spu how good are you?

Zlim95

Platinum
Reaction score
Guys im leaving this amazing clan, this clan went downhill soo fast :( and it was sad. So I didn't think this clan had much hope left. There are some special people that I would just like to announce some amazing people who made this journey awesome.

ProHulk- My best friend, all I gotta say

HarborSeal- One of the best leaders i've EVER had, we live in the same state, we should meet up sometime :p

Zlim95- Your awesome man your really good at UHC and good at PvP where ever you go, I hope you suceed.

iBearHD- You were a meanie sometimes, but you were also very funny also and interesting :D we had the same kind of husky named Koda :( ;) your died mine ran away :(

xxSPUxx- Your really athletic dude, just like me :) I have a dream one day we WILL meet in the NBA

cf918- You were a very specific leader that knew your routes so well in maps, you were very nice and played really tactically in battles, you were also one of the best leaders i've ever had, ty.

Dantelius- VERY guud at peeeeveeeeepeeee I really enjoyed playing with you :) and you were very nice.

Ty, to everyone else for this amazing experience <333 I hope to see you all again.
i wub rca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci