• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Beginning [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcazilla23rocks

Diamond
Reaction score
Guys im leaving this amazing clan, this clan went downhill soo fast :( and it was sad. So I didn't think this clan had much hope left. There are some special people that I would just like to announce some amazing people who made this journey awesome.

ProHulk- My best friend, all I gotta say

HarborSeal- One of the best leaders i've EVER had, we live in the same state, we should meet up sometime :p

Zlim95- Your awesome man your really good at UHC and good at PvP where ever you go, I hope you suceed.

iBearHD- You were a meanie sometimes, but you were also very funny also and interesting :D we had the same kind of husky named Koda :( ;) your died mine ran away :(

xxSPUxx- Your really athletic dude, just like me :) I have a dream one day we WILL meet in the NBA

cf918- You were a very specific leader that knew your routes so well in maps, you were very nice and played really tactically in battles, you were also one of the best leaders i've ever had, ty.

Dantelius- VERY guud at peeeeveeeeepeeee I really enjoyed playing with you :) and you were very nice.

Ty, to everyone else for this amazing experience <333 I hope to see you all again.

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
To be honest guys I've lost almost all motivation to continue, my computer broke and I've lost almost every single one of my key members and best friends...
But that doesn't matter, as long as the remainder of the members still want to keep this alive then I am with you.
Until my computer fixes I will only be on late nights on my brothers computer, so if you need me get on then.
Harbor, stay with it. Trust me. I made a dumb mistake of leaving it before and trust me bro you will regret it, just last a week and Corey will be back and there will be more of a backbone to it. Stay with it <3

ProHulk

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I've leaving. I love you Harbor. I love you Spu, and I love you Corey. I love everyone.

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
To be honest guys I've lost almost all motivation to continue, my computer broke and I've lost almost every single one of my key members and best friends...
But that doesn't matter, as long as the remainder of the members still want to keep this alive then I am with you.
Until my computer fixes I will only be on late nights on my brothers computer, so if you need me get on then.
Yo dude, pro hulk and I got this it's not a big deal, do what you need to do and come back when you want to, not because you feel like you have to.

ProHulk

Platinum
Reaction score
Yo dude, pro hulk and I got this it's not a big deal, do what you need to do and come back when you want to, not because you feel like you have to.
Read some of my posts.. Sorry Nick.. :( I love you too babe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci