• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Beginning [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkEvil

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: DarkEvil123
Skype Username: darkevilsg
Recent Clans: #ArtOfPVP, #Vitality
Why do you want to join this clan, and what attribute do you have that will help this clan?: I would like to join a clan which has a good amount of members and are not abusive in any way, yet can be mature but can have fun while doing clan battles. I can bring leadership to the clan, as well as maturity, and I get along with members well, unless they do something which really "pisses" me off. I have a 1/2 ratio and I recently started mcsg, so I play for fun, but tryhard at times.

Dantelius

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, I guess this is it. I'm leaving. Sorry guys I don't really feel like I'm good friends with anyone in the clan, and the few friends I had left in this clan left. What's the point in being in a clan if you have no friends in it? Idek. I was barely even active these last few weeks anyways, so it's not like it even matters. Sorry guys.

cf918 - Sorry I didn't stay, hopefully we'll talk when you get back. Just remember in clan battles that it's just a game ;o

HarborSeal Thanks for being a great leader. You're really good at pvp and a really chill person in general. Thanks for being really nice to me and yeah. You're also really good at potpvp. I hope to play with you some more. Hopefully I can get you into my fac ! ^.^

ProHulk didn't talk to you that much, but I guess you're chill. Stay cool Bakka.

rcazilla23rocks - You're voice doe <3
Also a pvp g0d

xxSPUxx Hey man! Sorry I left you like that, but good luck with the clan. Remember to pay my paypal thousands of dollars when you go professional with that AAU basketball yh? (;

TheBossKing probably one of the only people in mcsg that can be louder than Tuct. Haha man good times. I'll miss ya. o ya good job pissing every1 off, it was pretty funny when you would do that xD

Hacksource01, you seemed nice but I never got to really face you

Zlim95 zlim sorry to leave right as you joined :c hmu on Skype sometime ?

WATIII - you're a fag, go hack on bl more plzzzz.

#Tag4Likes

Seeya guys! It was a good run.

MC_Steak

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: DarkEvil123
Skype Username: darkevilsg
Recent Clans: #ArtOfPVP, #Vitality
Why do you want to join this clan, and what attribute do you have that will help this clan?: I would like to join a clan which has a good amount of members and are not abusive in any way, yet can be mature but can have fun while doing clan battles. I can bring leadership to the clan, as well as maturity, and I get along with members well, unless they do something which really "pisses" me off. I have a 1/2 ratio and I recently started mcsg, so I play for fun, but tryhard at times.
Recommended, Good ratio & Player

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, I guess this is it. I'm leaving. Sorry guys I don't really feel like I'm good friends with anyone in the clan, and the few friends I had left in this clan left. What's the point in being in a clan if you have no friends in it? Idek. I was barely even active these last few weeks anyways, so it's not like it even matters. Sorry guys.

cf918 - Sorry I didn't stay, hopefully we'll talk when you get back. Just remember in clan battles that it's just a game ;o

HarborSeal Thanks for being a great leader. You're really good at pvp and a really chill person in general. Thanks for being really nice to me and yeah. You're also really good at potpvp. I hope to play with you some more. Hopefully I can get you into my fac ! ^.^

ProHulk didn't talk to you that much, but I guess you're chill. Stay cool Bakka.

Also a pvp g0d

xxSPUxx Hey man! Sorry I left you like that, but good luck with the clan. Remember to pay my paypal thousands of dollars when you go professional with that AAU basketball yh? (;

TheBossKing probably one of the only people in mcsg that can be louder than Tuct. Haha man good times. I'll miss ya. o ya good job pissing every1 off, it was pretty funny when you would do that xD

#Tag4Likes

Have fun in frogs clan Dante, Ik that's your family and you should be there. Also, it's hard to get a good career with basketball if MCSG is a hobby :) didn't say I couldn't do it but I'll do it for the dooderbacs.

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
To be honest guys I've lost almost all motivation to continue, my computer broke and I've lost almost every single one of my key members and best friends...
But that doesn't matter, as long as the remainder of the members still want to keep this alive then I am with you.
Until my computer fixes I will only be on late nights on my brothers computer, so if you need me get on then.

Fierce

Career
Reaction score

Also a pvp g0d

#Tag4Likes

Joke? or nah. Confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci