• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team RawR! [AU HG Clan] [Recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

leMaCderp

Career
Reaction score
Nick, if you say they 5v2 me and you, how many times have we 8v1 people?

DuckOnKwak

Tribute
Reaction score
Plus youve got a sprint hacker.....
Crabypride1
1. Some corrections for you! *RawR, *I, *Stole, *you've, *Haven't got a sprint hacker

2. Do you have any proof of his sprint hacks? Was it just some sprint particles on the starting podiums? Because that's lag. It was probably just yours, or his lag.

DuckOnKwak

Tribute
Reaction score
Nick, who will CW with the Rebels? And why are you tormenting them?
Because he is very proud of being part of the Rebels. It makes him feel good that he spends all his life on Survival Games. Maybe he's a bit too proud but let the kid have his fun.

DuckOnKwak

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm not angry, I'm actually quite calm. I thought this might be in RawR's interest too. I guess not, regardless. Are you accepting or not?

Also, I'm glad you're a clan which plays for fun, which I'm completely happy about.. Seeing as another clan was made just to hate the rebels. >.>, thing is I have nothing against RawR, even though I'm not best buddies with some of your leaders I encourage clan fun.
You're a ball of sunshine.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Nick, if you say they 5v2 me and you, how many times have we 8v1 people?
Not much... But many people 8v1 me. xD

Also Duck.. The triple posting hurts me, and please tell me..
Because he is very proud of being part of the Rebels. It makes him feel good that he spends all his life on Survival Games.
how does being in the rebels make me have no life? I don't understand how you know anything about my social life (Which does, somehow exist). I honestly don't care what you reply to this, cause I can't be bothered starting a flame war where it's not needed. So please... Stop being an Internet tough guy, it proves nothing, and why bother even start trying to pick a fight... All I was wondering if you wanted a friendly competition between clans (Which are what clan wars are about, unless they are actually trying to prove dominance over another clan, which it probably looked like by my post, but I mean no harm).

I see I've probably just made the spark of hate you started into a fire... Oh well, opinions need to be shared.

DuckOnKwak

Tribute
Reaction score
Not much... But many people 8v1 me. xD

Also Duck.. The triple posting hurts me, and please tell me.. how does being in the rebels make me have no life? I don't understand how you know anything about my social life (Which does, somehow exist). I honestly don't care what you reply to this, cause I can't be bothered starting a flame war where it's not needed. So please... Stop being an Internet tough guy, it proves nothing, and why bother even start trying to pick a fight... All I was wondering if you wanted a friendly competition between clans (Which are what clan wars are about, unless they are actually trying to prove dominance over another clan, which it probably looked like by my post, but I mean no harm).

I see I've probably just made the spark of hate you started into a fire... Oh well, opinions need to be shared.
I'm just going to keep quiet :) But I'm sort of annoyed at the self righteous air you seem to have. You're in the Rebels, we get it, you're good. Leave the smaller clans alone.

leMaCderp

Career
Reaction score
I'm the weakest guy in the Rebels. That's why I try to form friends with smaller clans. XD

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm just going to keep quiet :) But I'm sort of annoyed at the self righteous air you seem to have. You're in the Rebels, we get it, you're good. Leave the smaller clans alone.
Ugh, I feel bad replying to this as I don't want to start a flame war, but good. I don't see where I'm coming as aggressive here, as I apologized in my last post if I seemed that way, but I was asking if the RawR clan wanted to have a few friendly matches together (clan wars), not to establish dominance. I don't get where you and Lemac seem to think I'm tormenting the 'smaller clans' but I also can't blame you for the last part, as I'm sure many people in the rebels (including me) have came off as the 'on the top' sort of people, but your clan also, does things like #Rawr when they kill a rebels member, but I'm in no way annoyed by this, as it is legitimately fair. xP, but yes. I've tried to tone down the 'best in the world' clan the rebels seem to ommit, making people dislike them.

I like Awesomedals approach to it though, he actually seemed open for the idea and proposed that he and his friend would participate, I like that type of spirit.

This is a note to all clans though, yes the rebels are good, we like to play the game as much as anyone else. But the hate directed to us is highly unfair, seeing as we're doing the same thing every other clan is doing, just with different people.

The rebels, have no intention of undermining other clans. I myself enjoy seeing other clans in the game, but most people take it to the degree that being in an opposite clan means instant hatred towards others, I like a few members of RawR myself, I find a few of you to be cool guys. (I don't hate the others, just I don't see them as close friends xD). Lemac has the right idea though, he enjoys playing with other clans. (Not being in them, but still having a game with his mates) and I've teased him for it jokingly... But I still respect his descisions, even him defending this clan when I appeared aggressive. (Even though I had no intention of doing so, maybe I'm just an aggressive person. :c)

Tldr; I in no way am against RawR, neither are the rebels. We would appreciate it if we could all be enemies but friends at the same time and stop the hating on the rebels, we have as much right to enjoy the game as you do, it's annoying when we have to reply to 'Rebels suck, etc'

Good day all. c:

DuckOnKwak

Tribute
Reaction score
Ugh, I feel bad replying to this as I don't want to start a flame war, but good. I don't see where I'm coming as aggressive here, as I apologized in my last post if I seemed that way, but I was asking if the RawR clan wanted to have a few friendly matches together (clan wars), not to establish dominance. I don't get where you and Lemac seem to think I'm tormenting the 'smaller clans' but I also can't blame you for the last part, as I'm sure many people in the rebels (including me) have came off as the 'on the top' sort of people, but your clan also, does things like #Rawr when they kill a rebels member, but I'm in no way annoyed by this, as it is legitimately fair. xP, but yes. I've tried to tone down the 'best in the world' clan the rebels seem to ommit, making people dislike them.

I like Awesomedals approach to it though, he actually seemed open for the idea and proposed that he and his friend would participate, I like that type of spirit.

This is a note to all clans though, yes the rebels are good, we like to play the game as much as anyone else. But the hate directed to us is highly unfair, seeing as we're doing the same thing every other clan is doing, just with different people.

The rebels, have no intention of undermining other clans. I myself enjoy seeing other clans in the game, but most people take it to the degree that being in an opposite clan means instant hatred towards others, I like a few members of RawR myself, I find a few of you to be cool guys. (I don't hate the others, just I don't see them as close friends xD). Lemac has the right idea though, he enjoys playing with other clans. (Not being in them, but still having a game with his mates) and I've teased him for it jokingly... But I still respect his descisions, even him defending this clan when I appeared aggressive. (Even though I had no intention of doing so, maybe I'm just an aggressive person. :c)

Tldr; I in no way am against RawR, neither are the rebels. We would appreciate it if we could all be enemies but friends at the same time and stop the hating on the rebels, we have as much right to enjoy the game as you do, it's annoying when we have to reply to 'Rebels suck, etc'

Good day all. c:
I never said you were aggressive. People saying that 'Rebel's suck' are either jealous or 7 years old. I'm not going to start a flame war but I think you're trying to... 5 paragraphs bro :I not necessary.

I think when we do #RawR thing when we kill you guys, it's because we feel a sense of accomplishment when killing a Rebel because you are the highest skilled clan on MCSG. Take it as a compliment not as an annoyance. If you want to make 'a note to all clans' please stop posting on this thread and create your own.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I never said you were aggressive. People saying that 'Rebel's suck' are either jealous or 7 years old. I'm not going to start a flame war but I think you're trying to... 5 paragraphs bro :I not necessary.

I think when we do #RawR thing when we kill you guys, it's because we feel a sense of accomplishment when killing a Rebel because you are the highest skilled clan on MCSG. Take it as a compliment not as an annoyance. If you want to make 'a note to all clans' please stop posting on this thread and create your own.
Anyway, were on the same page now. So no need for more quoting. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci