• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team RawR! [AU HG Clan] [Recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howsie22

Career
Reaction score
Just saying who the f*** is PvP_Crab and why is he teaming with RawR when he's not in RawR he is acting like noob around everyone
actually he is in RawR, and I would prefer if you stopped posting negative comments in our topic as you have left the clan.

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh God... so are we gonna have a clan war? It would be fun (For me to eat my noodles and watch ofc)

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It would be epic if the rebels had a clan war with rawr! I hope that that happens!:)
I hope I got my imported noodles (just the noodles , not the cooked yet) from china when that happens... Asian noodles the BEST!

DuckOnKwak

Tribute
Reaction score
Would anybody who's not in the clan and doesn't have anything nice to say please stop commenting on our thread?

awesomedal14

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm still in the clan howsie and you obviously didn't read my Skype message: Howsie I just want to apologise for how I behaved this afternoon and raging at you for betraying LJ, and I think this had lead to major conflicts between clans and the members of RawR. I just want you to know that I'm sorry but LJ is my best friend and like a brother to me, which is why I stick up for him and pick fights with people that pick fights with him. If we can be fellow members and friends of RawR once again I'd like that, but I want you to stop betraying people, as you have betrayed LJ twice, and you are in the same clan. Please don't do that because it ruins people's fun and it Won't make you a better player. The second thing and the one that is bugging me the most is PvP_ Crab. Do you know him IRL? Because I honestly think he is a real dickhead and should be kicked from RawR but he seems to defend you a lot. If you two are friends tell him to get his act together or I will report him when I catch him. I'm sorry for raging at you but things need to be sorted at RawR and I need people's co-operation, thanks.

GamesNature

Survivor
Reaction score
Its kinda unfair when the rebels have all the best players and want to challenge us... why challenge us when you no your gonna win... (Just Saying) Peace!... :p

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
I hope I got my imported noodles (just the noodles , not the cooked yet) from china when that happens... Asian noodles the BEST!
Nope hend you get those American cup noodles at the stores while i get viet noodles :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci