• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team RawR! [AU HG Clan] [Recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PvP_MarshMallow

Diamond
Reaction score
[Accepted]
What is your In-Game Name? GamesNature
How old are you? 14
Where are you from? Australia
How many SG points do you have? 0 bountied them aha did have 1670
How many SG wins do you have? (If you have wins on an old account that's fine!) 24
Do you have any hacks or mods that give you an unfair advantage? nah
Did anybody direct you to our thread? If so who? hyster
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since 1.7.3

tysorowe

Platinum
Reaction score
How old are you?
Where are you from?
South Australia
How many SG points do you have?
How many SG wins do you have? (If you have wins on an old account that's fine!)
Do you have any hacks or mods that give you an unfair advantage?
Only optifine
Did anybody direct you to our thread? If so who?
PvP_Marshmallow
How long have you been playing minecraft? 2 years

awesomedal14

Experienced
Reaction score
Let tysorowe in he's cool :D and DJcoolmac they would be great for the clan. I don't know why everyone is leaving. Honestly RawR has low standards so beginning players can join in and get tips from the good players like XxLJxX, miner crafter and PVP marshmallow. I have gotten 10 wins in a week since I joined RawR and it took me 6 months to get 7 wins without RawR. It's simple and easy to join since you don't need 60 wins (sorry rebels) or 30 wins (sorry wolves) to join, and all the staff and members are really friendly. RawR has grown from
a small collection of friends to a community of players and mates having fun and dominating the games (when the rebels aren't on :p) and honestly, who cares if we are in different clans. It's all the same game, and we are no more different than when we were in a clan together to now when people have go off to other clans. We still say hi, we still truce if not team. We still Skype and we still fight together. We could even be friend clans! This was an inspirational message from me which I just came up with, and therefore I nominate my self as motivational speaker for team RawR! :p Have fun guys, and remember: In their tongue we a Team RawR, DINOBORN!! FUS RO RAWRRRRRRR

monkies7172

Spectator
Reaction score
Just saying Me, DjCoolMac And a few others were going to apply for the clan but then PvP_Crab Was swearing to us and reporting us for swearing and many other things. PvP_Marshmallow was very nice while crab was the opposite. That Is why Me And the others are not joining RawR

Howsie22

Career
Reaction score
Just saying Me, DjCoolMac And a few others were going to apply for the clan but then PvP_Crab Was swearing to us and reporting us for swearing and many other things. PvP_Marshmallow was very nice while crab was the opposite. That Is why Me And the others are not joining RawR
you, nor djcoolmac were ever in anyway...

awesomedal14

Experienced
Reaction score
J
Apparently someone got a video of him hacking.
I know him in real life he is my best friend I've been to his house he records as well he doesn't hack I'm sick of everyone saying that I'm not against you but I'm so annoyed because he doesn't he's just good at survival games so please tell the person who recorded to stop blaming people just because they are good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci