• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team RawR! [AU HG Clan] [Recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BossWither

Survivor
Reaction score
What is your In-Game Name? BossWither
How old are you? 12
Where are you from? Norway (The land of the Nobel price of peace)
How many SG points do you have? 148
How many SG wins do you have? (If you have wins on an old account that's fine!)I am new so 0 Wins YEAH
Do you have any hacks or mods that give you an unfair advantage? No never ever, if I see one useing hack I kill him
Did anybody direct you to our thread? If so who? No :D
How long have you been playing minecraft? 2 years :p

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
As leader of the Rebels, I'd like to challenge you to a clan war.

Seeing as last time, I caught one of your members cheating, (Block Glitching), and my own teammate betrayed me for points, and you had 1 extra member than us it was hardly official, but I know you'll probably be over the moon you supposedly won, but I'll let you have that feel.

Anyway, the clan battle shall have 4 people in it, 4 from each side. The winner can be special.

I've chosen my team, if you choose to accept we'll organize a date and time.

Mk? c:

EDIT: Also, seeing as there were 2 rebels vs 5 RawR we can't call anything fair can we? c:

leMaCderp

Career
Reaction score
Nick, who will CW with the Rebels? And why are you tormenting them?

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Nick, who will CW with the Rebels? And why are you tormenting them?
How am I tormenting them? I see them talking smug in games and trying to target me, so I decided I'd challenge them to a clan battle.

awesomedal14

Experienced
Reaction score
Honestly darkrai it's a game and the rebels are the best at it. You don't have to challenge us to a clan war which you will easily win to prove it. RawR is for fun so what if we win a match or two get over it, you have more wins than the entire RawR together so stop complaining. A little friendly competition is cool but when you get all serious about it when our team kills you I mean dood come on. We know the rebels are the best, we just want to have fun, not overtake you. It's a game darkrai, just calm down and have fun. I will challenge you in a FRIENDLY clan fight, but none of this "We dominate you" crap. Just because a clan is doing well doesn't mean you have to down them. I sorry I have nothing against darkrai or the rebels but why can't we all just get along (Guy Sebastian reference there) :p and when we talk up ourselves like "IM DA BEST MAYNNNNNE" it's because we feel good and were joking, we aren't saying "WE JUST KILLED A REBEL WE ARE THE BEST bunnies OFF NOOBS" and even if we say we killed a rebel you should be proud That people think your the best and if they want to team with you u should be happy because they think ur good, not say "Why would I ever team with a no win noob like you". As I said, I'm sorry for the arguments but it's the same game we are all having fun, that's what it's made for. If you don't like it find another game or plugin, but u da best maynnnnnne so GG :p

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Honestly darkrai it's a game and the rebels are the best at it. You don't have to challenge us to a clan war which you will easily win to prove it. RawR is for fun so what if we win a match or two get over it, you have more wins than the entire RawR together so stop complaining. A little friendly competition is cool but when you get all serious about it when our team kills you I mean dood come on. We know the rebels are the best, we just want to have fun, not overtake you. It's a game darkrai, just calm down and have fun. I will challenge you in a FRIENDLY clan fight, but none of this "We dominate you" crap. Just because a clan is doing well doesn't mean you have to down them. I sorry I have nothing against darkrai or the rebels but why can't we all just get along (Guy Sebastian reference there) :p
I'm not angry, I'm actually quite calm. I thought this might be in RawR's interest too. I guess not, regardless. Are you accepting or not?

Also, I'm glad you're a clan which plays for fun, which I'm completely happy about.. Seeing as another clan was made just to hate the rebels. >.>, thing is I have nothing against RawR, even though I'm not best buddies with some of your leaders I encourage clan fun.

awesomedal14

Experienced
Reaction score
Yayyyyyyyyy sorry be raging at you I also hate clans that were made to hate other clans I mean really bro, really?? And me and XxLJxX will be happy to do a clan war because we always play together so if two of your members would be happy to then we can team until DM and have a fair fight, 2 v 2. Just send us your Skype deets and we can organise stuff there.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yayyyyyyyyy sorry be raging at you I also hate clans that were made to hate other clans I mean really bro, really?? And me and XxLJxX will be happy to do a clan war because we always play together so if two of your members would be happy to then we can team until DM and have a fair fight, 2 v 2. Just send us your Skype deets and we can organise stuff there.
We were originally going to have a 4v4, which was my perspective on it. 2v2 just seems kinda... Normal. xD

awesomedal14

Experienced
Reaction score
We were originally going to have a 4v4, which was my perspective on it. 2v2 just seems kinda... Normal. xD
Yeah I guess but it would take some organising. I'll see if any of the clan members are interested who is on your team?? *swallows with terror*

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
What is your In-Game Name? (IGN): AgentCOD

How old are you?: 14

What country do you live in?: California

Total SG points?: 57

Total SG victories?: 1 XD

Do you have any hacks/mods that give you an unfair advantage?: Nope I got rid of them

Did anyone direct you to our thread, If so, Who?: PVP_Marshmallow, MineCrafter00

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 1.5 year(s)
California is not a Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci