• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team GOML Snow-Globe Lobby

Nadarekyle

Career
Reaction score
Hey there,

thanks for taking a look at the map and giving us a detailed response. Ill just give you my opinion on a few of your points to clear things up for you.

1. you said that straight oak wood walls don't 'cut it'. there is literally no plain oak wood wall in the entire map (i'm pretty sure). could you please expand on your thoughts of the detail for our sake, that would help us greatly.

2. The map can be any theme and we actually chose a snow-globe theme to be honest. We then realized that we were making the north pole and guess who 'lives' in the north pole? SANTA! so we then added a few things to represent Christmas. Note: not everything in the map is based on Christmas. If the map wins we will make a version 2 that will not include a sleigh, decorated tree, etc.

3. We took into mind that this map is a temporary home for the contestants before they rush into battle with one another. we tried to make the map and structures a cozy place for the players. The map has a lot to explore so it should be able to serve its time. 'Why Santa showed up there is beyond me, and being on a giant desk raises more questions than it provides answers. :p' well i didn't really understand what you meant there because the map is a SNOW-GLOBE based on the NORTH POLE which is where SANTA lives.

I hope this clears things up for you. if you can find time it would be appreciated if you could take your time to send us some more suggestions. thanks :)
1. In the video at least, it seems as though the maze walls and the interior of the house that contains the bedrooms have very boring walls. Perhaps it's been updated, I'll redownload the map as soon as I can, but I can tell you that there are some boring walls.

2. Can't argue with that!

3. Well, having a wool-based Santa is a bit weird, honestly. And having tributes in a realistic death game on a desk is pretty questionable if you ask me. I like the map though, it's a good idea!

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. In the video at least, it seems as though the maze walls and the interior of the house that contains the bedrooms have very boring walls. Perhaps it's been updated, I'll redownload the map as soon as I can, but I can tell you that there are some boring walls.

2. Can't argue with that!

3. Well, having a wool-based Santa is a bit weird, honestly. And having tributes in a realistic death game on a desk is pretty questionable if you ask me. I like the map though, it's a good idea!

All walls have been de-boringed (well less boringed(boringed is not a word but i like it)). also there is no wool Santa anywhere on the map. you might be thinking of the snow-man. Also, we didnt really think about the whole death-game theme. We more thought about a cool, cheery, practical place for everyone to roam.

Xman77

Survivor
Reaction score
so what is wrong with this being a lobby? it has everything required for the competition and many fun activities to do while you wait. im a bit confused why its getting so much hate considering none of you have even played it. if you are going to be negative then make sure you specify the faults. First you say its too small then when i tell you its bigger then the current map you say its too big..
Dont listen to them. I downloaded this and its AWESOME. It has great detail and it has parkour courses to do while waiting. Also the phone on the table is the phone I have :D

James Lam

Experienced
Reaction score
Yay!!! Hey, haven't been on 4 a while. What's the news? Have you heard who won yet? Did u win???

Go team GOML ftw!!!
We dont't know if we've won yet, Chad has delayed the results for another day. It's getting pretty tense now there a lot of other amazing entries

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci