• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Chrome [EU Elite Clan] [Recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Why do you want to be a Chrome?:my clan critical died this year
MCSG hasn't even existed for a year yet :p (I think... I heard of it in March around when the HG movie came out, which is when I think MCSG came out...)
Sorry, I can't accept you or deny you because Elites (Team Chrome Moderators) can only accept people above the new win requirement which is apparently 100.
so whats happening?
I don't know, Theo or Breakk have to accept you or deny you.

Sorry for double post, I couldn't add on to my first one.

giseryd11

Spectator
Reaction score
Age (At least 13): I am 13
In-Game Name: giseryd11
Skype (A requirement): emil.wellrup
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?: 3-4 months
Wins (Must be at least 6o): I have 69 wins on EU.
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.): I hate hackers and teameters
Pros to your PvP (Strengths): Take out team , kill people in water and kill people and archery.
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses): Fight on mountains
Why do you want to be a Chrome?: I have never been in a clan before thats why i will join Chrome :)
How often do you play?: 4-6 hours on a day :)

Canziano

District 13
Reaction score
Age (At least 13): I am 13
In-Game Name: giseryd11
Skype (A requirement): emil.wellrup
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?: 3-4 months
Wins (Must be at least 6o): I have 69 wins.
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.): I hate hackers and teameters
Pros to your PvP (Strengths): Take out team , kill people in water and kill people :cool:
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses): Fight on mountains
Why do you want to be a Chrome?: I have never been in a clan before thats why i will join Chrome :)
How often do you play?: 4-6 hours on a day :)
69 hehehehehe

mmohan

Career
Reaction score
Age (At least 13):10 but a very mature 10 indeed
In-Game Name:mmohan
Skype (A requirement):dont have it :(
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?: bout 6 months
Wins (Must be at least 6o): in eu i have 38 in us i have 21 total 59 lol
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.):when some noob tries to fist me to death to get my points which are still not huge just coz they wanna be a troll
Pros to your PvP (Strengths):taking on ppl with better stuff
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses):raccoons...
Why do you want to be a Chrome?:coz i wanna be in quit a large clan im in a few small one which i will quiteth if im accepteds
How often do you play?: every day a bit usually none on some school days

Canziano

District 13
Reaction score
Age (At least 13):10 but a very mature 10 indeed
In-Game Name:mmohan
Skype (A requirement):dont have it :(
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?: bout 6 months
Wins (Must be at least 6o): in eu i have 38 in us i have 21 total 59 lol
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.):when some noob tries to fist me to death to get my points which are still not huge just coz they wanna be a troll
Pros to your PvP (Strengths):taking on ppl with better stuff
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses):raccoons...
Why do you want to be a Chrome?:coz i wanna be in quit a large clan im in a few small one which i will quiteth if im accepteds
How often do you play?: every day a bit usually none on some school days
Why not just get skype?

CH21

Career
Reaction score
Age (At least 13): 13, And Very Mature About This Game.
In-Game Name: Coldheart21
Skype (A requirement): CH21_Legacy
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?: 3-4 Months
Wins (Must be at least 6o): 207
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.): People Who Run Forever. And Hackers.
Pros to your PvP (Strengths): I Am Good With Any Sword, Able To Kill Alot Of People Who Have Better Stuff Than Me, Also Im A Team Player.
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses): Water Fights. Occasional Lag Spike, And Ncp.
Why do you want to be a Chrome?:I Have Left My Old Clan, And Want To Be In A Strong Clan, Plus I Like The Name.
How often do you play?: At Least 5 Hours A Day, Usually Longer.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Age (At least 13): 13, And Very Mature About This Game.
In-Game Name: Coldheart21
Skype (A requirement): CH21_Legacy
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?: 3-4 Months
Wins (Must be at least 6o): 207
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.): People Who Run Forever. And Hackers.
Pros to your PvP (Strengths): I Am Good With Any Sword, Able To Kill Alot Of People Who Have Better Stuff Than Me, Also Im A Team Player.
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses): Water Fights. Occasional Lag Spike, And Ncp.
Why do you want to be a Chrome?:I Have Left My Old Clan, And Want To Be In A Strong Clan, Plus I Like The Name.
How often do you play?: At Least 5 Hours A Day, Usually Longer.
Most definitely accepted :) You actually applied! Also, when the clan was being named it was quite random that they came across Chrome.

Biorph

Spectator
Reaction score
Age (At least 13): 13
In-Game Name: biorph
Skype (A requirement): shawn.hooper99
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?: About 4 and a half months
Wins (Must be at least 6o): Well, on my other account I had 20, and I forget what the name was, it was like cookiemonster something xD But on my account biorph I might have 30 I think (Including ALL servers)
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.): Punchers and Lag. My god. Punchers are the most annoying thing you will ever have on your back. They are always just there, and if you fight back, they will have an advantage because they got the first hit off on you. And lag? Well everyone HATES lag. It is the main thing people blame xD
Pros to your PvP (Strengths): I have very good strategies and I know a lot of them. If people try strategies on me, it usually doesnt work out.
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses):Bows. I mean I can hit something with it, but I am not the best.
Why do you want to be a Chrome?: Chrome is a great clan. I think the leader is VERY good because I have seen him before and he seems nice and I would love to play with him. I have multiple friends in Chrome and I think I would make a GREAT addition
How often do you play?: I play usually after school for a long time. After supper, I usually play a little too. On weekends, I play a lot. But you have to remember, I have a life xD So dont excpect me to be on ALL the time.

MysteriousWays

Experienced
Reaction score
Wins (Must be at least 6o): Well, on my other account I had 20, and I forget what the name was, it was like cookiemonster something xD But on my account biorph I might have 30 I think (Including ALL servers)
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.): Punchers and Lag. My god. Punchers are the most annoying thing you will ever have on your back. They are always just there, and if you fight back, they will have an advantage because they got the first hit off on you. And lag? Well everyone HATES lag. It is the main thing people blame xD
Pros to your PvP (Strengths): I have very good strategies and I know a lot of them. If people try strategies on me, it usually doesnt work out.
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses):Bows. I mean I can hit something with it, but I am not the best.
Why do you want to be a Chrome?: Chrome is a great clan. I think the leader is VERY good because I have seen him before and he seems nice and I would love to play with him. I have multiple friends in Chrome and I think I would make a GREAT addition
How often do you play?: I play usually after school for a long time. After supper, I usually play a little too. On weekends, I play a lot. But you have to remember, I have a life xD So dont excpect me to be on ALL the time.
Accpet Him D: he is a beast

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
ACCEPTED! Welcome! I love to have you be on our clan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci