• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Chrome [EU Elite Clan] [Recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew Nutt

Tribute
Reaction score
Age (At least 13): 16
In-Game Name: Ginger__Nutt
Skype (A requirement): Matt.Nutt2
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?: roughly for about 5 months.
Wins (Must be at least 6o): 32 but recently got my new computer and have won 20 in less than 2 weeks which i thinks good considering ive got exams coming up.
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.): Hackers, and people punching you to death.
Pros to your PvP (Strengths): using a bow and in the water.
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses): going up ladders and fighting yeah sounds silly but i fail at it :'(
Why do you want to be a Chrome?: Because my friends in it and he says its a great atmosphere and everyone is amazing and fun to play with.
How often do you play?: When ever i get time to but not that much at the moment due to revison for exams but weekend ill be on most of the time and maybe couple hours during the weeks.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Age (At least 13): 16
In-Game Name: Ginger__Nutt
Skype (A requirement): Matt.Nutt2
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?: roughly for about 5 months.
Wins (Must be at least 6o): 32 but recently got my new computer and have won 20 in less than 2 weeks which i thinks good considering ive got exams coming up.
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.): Hackers, and people punching you to death.
Pros to your PvP (Strengths): using a bow and in the water.
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses): going up ladders and fighting yeah sounds silly but i fail at it :'(
Why do you want to be a Chrome?: Because my friends in it and he says its a great atmosphere and everyone is amazing and fun to play with.
How often do you play?: When ever i get time to but not that much at the moment due to revison for exams but weekend ill be on most of the time and maybe couple hours during the weeks.
He should join :) Seems like a nice person, and 20 wins in 2 weeks is pretty good.

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
I'd like to rejoin due to difficulties with other clans, accept meh? can't do app atm cause I'm on a tablet ;P

american_nomad

Spectator
Reaction score
Age (At least 13):13
In-Game Name:american_nomad
Skype (A requirement):american.nomad52
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?:2 months
Wins (Must be at least 6o):24 (going up very fast)
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.):Lag
Pros to your PvP (Strengths):Fighting in a team
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses):Getting attacked by teams with better stuff than me
Why do you want to be a Chrome?: My brother is in it
How often do you play?: a lot at night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci